IGNORED

Cambridgeshire Reds

BournemouthRed

Sorry Andy, I can't get to either or else I'd be up for it.

Congrats on your promotion at work; I heard your interview on Radio Cambs. How about an article for the Hunts Post in a few weeks time on how the 14 City fans with PE and CB postcodes celebrated promotion? :fingerscrossed:

Congrats on your promotion at work; I heard your interview on Radio Cambs. How about an article for the Hunts Post in a few weeks time on how the 14 City fans with PE and CB postcodes celebrated promotion? :fingerscrossed:

I live in Histon and am going up,I'm a Stoke fan but am travelling up with a Bristol fan but we are staying overnight.mail me at-steve@stokecityfc.org

Cheers mate, have to pick and choose my next step now, possibly a national or regional daily.

Might have trouble persuading my editor on the local interest in a City promotion special though.....(!)

Archived