IGNORED

Has Gj Reached His Limit

PAPA650

GJ got it wrong last night and people are entitled to mention that on a forum. If he threatens to leave the club every time someone questions his tactics then he is simply not cut out for football management.

Has he treatend to leave the club?

Yes we can all be hindsight managers whatever industry you're in..Even the best make quetionable decisions sometimes...And that is exactly what we have..The Best Manager in this division.

:city: yes very seious doubts as to weather gj is the right person to lead us on ,

when in a good situation to win this league his tatctics have been second rate and very poor at very best

Absolutely unbefrickin liveable, and you wonder why our Blue friends call us fickle? :blink:

This whole thread is a joke. We havent quite, bar a miracle, been able to go back to back promotions into the Prem after spending most of the season , against all odds, in the top two and you and the bloke who started this thread question Gj's ability???

Get a grip.

He backed the players he had right or wrong and, as they admit they let him down somewhat over the last couple of months.

Absolutely unbefrickin liveable, and you wonder why our Blue friends call us fickle? :blink:

This whole thread is a joke. We havent quite, bar a miracle, been able to go back to back promotions into the Prem after spending most of the season , against all odds, in the top two and you and the bloke who started this thread question Gj's ability???

I'm the bloke that started the thread and yes i questioned GJ ability to take city any further than ccc !! iv given GJ all credit for what he has achieved but is he a Premier League quaility manager ??????????

Get a grip.

He backed the players he had right or wrong and, as they admit they let him down somewhat over the last couple of months

in my opionion he has backed wrong players at the right time and yes players admit they have done wrong or played bad then its down to the manager to repair the damage or bring some one in who can do what others are not doing !! we have a squad of approx 30 lads in the team how many have been used tried or tested ? alot were out on load ie BROOKER and others who play for their country cant even get a game at city so yes again its down to the gaffer GARY JOHNSON admire him but i will question his team selection

The problem with some opinion of football & BCFC is it's polarised.

We won, so the managers great.

We lost, he's crap.

Neither is true.

It is GJ's first season at this level and it's fair comment to say that the club & manager have overacheived whether you're part of the follwoing clubs:

• Club One:I'll be happy if we avoid relegation
  • Club Two:I'll be happy as long as we progress.
  • Club Three:I'll be happy as long as we're in the play offs

Or this one:

You won't be happy if you think Bristol City is a big club and belong in the Prem competing with Man Utd and, I regret to say that it is 99% certain that unhappiness will dog you for life.

Now, that's not to say that he's omnipotent and that he won't make mistakes because clearly, he has made mistakes this season and last.Fortuneately he's got more things right than wrong during both seasons.

In terms of mistakes, I think his transfer dealings in the £250k+ bracket have been poor and his decision not to stengthen the squad has beckfired as players have become tired/injured or both.

4-4-2 has very rarely seen us at our best, yet it has been persisted with.

That doesn't mean that he's taken the club as far as he can however, he must learn from his mistakes widen his scouting network and bring in real quality.I'm sure the Chairman will back him in doing so as he would have in the latter part of this season.

I'm also sure that they are both aware of the fact that the bar, once raised, and it has been, cannot be lowered and a mid table finsish next season will be seen as poor in comparision to this.

Why the need to put people into clubs and groups all the time? Cant people just have different opinions to yours and debate them properly?

Of course.

However if you read this thread and many others, opinion is polarised as I said into those groups and that's the point I was making.Contrary opinion is not popular of debated in an adult fashion very often.

GJ is one of the best things to happen to this club, and one day because of shit like this we will lose him because of it.

Mark my words.

:clapping: so what, things havent gone to plan the past 10 games or so but its still been one hell of a season, gj is a great manager and rubbish like this thread doesnt help anyone, give gj long term contact if you ask me :englandsmile4wf:

Archived