IGNORED

Will The 'bottlers' Be Chosen For Sheffield?

Jags11

Yes we made it easy by 3 of the team weakening us and not performing. I would love to know how they were chosen in the first place and been a listener to what their manager told them what he wanted them to do in the game. Regrettably he wasted 45 minutes before any change.

We knew Stoke were a 'giants team' and we tried to take them on at there own game which played into their hands in the first place.

We always had a leader in Carey but as he is struggling on his own game this area is not so strong as it was. Surely we are not entering next season with the strikers we have because if we did not have a good start to the season we would be in relegation trouble NOW.

I would only keep Dele, Brooker and Trundle plus a proven championship or Prem striker!

Thank you for a great season but to go some of the last 10 games without getting it right at the critical time calls for deep investigation within the squad now and not just he huge number of loans we have out!

Unbelievable!

I would only keep Dele, Brooker and Trundle plus a proven championship or Prem striker!

Thank you for a great season but to go some of the last 10 games without getting it right at the critical time calls for deep investigation within the squad now and not just he huge number of loans we have out!

Unbelievable!

I wouldn't call Brooker who has missed most of the season nor Trundle who has scored 4 goals all season as 'Championship class'.

Regardless of what division City are in next season I've no doubt at all that Johnson has a shopping list already in mind.Possibly 4 new signings would be about right. Up front, midfield, wing and defence all need added quality. Maybe even more additions than that.

Is anybody else of the opinion that the captaincy should be given to Bradley Orr?

He fires up the team, and is so passionate I can only see him doing a good job, even when we were 2-0 down and playing s### he still kept on going and kept others around him going. He has had previous experience of captaining a side when he captained the Newcastle United reserves before joining us..

Of course this is only if Carey was to be left out, as I think he has been doing a decent job in defence.

Archived