IGNORED

Sheff United Tickets

worthy

Guest east_dundry_red
You his mum or something?

Christ, someone offers tickets and people still find a moan to be had

The only people moaning are you and nickj, ive noticed a certain trend on this forum, even with the amount of moaners we have you 2 still stand out a mile, lets face it if theres moaning to be done it's usually by you 2. You sound like a pikey bunch of protestors outside of westminster soon as somthing goes wrong in outer mongolia.

Guest east_dundry_red
You earn less than £150 per week, yet you can afford to go to city home and away?? sorry, but your talking complete bollox.

Acually you'll find i go to city hame and away and i earn exactly £150 a week, luckly for me i have a mate that sorts my away tickets and i pay him back bit by bit, but i still make 65 of away games and every home game and i travel from newport to do it.

Yes it would be and if i could manage to go without the Mrs kicking me out i would, but the baby was not due till next week and so has made going difficult.

Since like you Nick i have done most away games this season, i don't think the fact that it is not a promotion game has any thing to do with it.

No it wouldnt!!

Do you know how much Lita for Cono actually earns? I doubt its much more then £150.

I suspect he has put most of his wages into City this season so I don't see whats wrong if he wants to save £50 after a long season. Especially as the play offs are coming up and will cost alot.

Well said Henry. Having a go at a bloke because he realises he may have to pay for two play off games and an expensive wembley match is bang out of order. Leave it out people.

I cannot go for work commitments AND because it is likely not to be a do or die game... we all have to prioritise our lives and that should be respected.

I still have two tickets... a donation will be gratefully accepted. The tickets now reside in London and will end up in the garbage if no takers.

Archived