IGNORED

David Cotterill

foghornred

Celebrate and I still wonder why we didn't try and get him back here until the end of the season especially as he can play as a pacey striker or a right winger.

Same here. He'd have been a shot in the arm we needed on the right flank. Read somewhere the other day thay he put in something like 30 crosses in one game the other week.

We're lucky if we've seen that since the turn of the year! :tumbleweed:

Same here. He'd have been a shot in the arm we needed on the right flank. Read somewhere the other day thay he put in something like 30 crosses in one game the other week.

We're lucky if we've seen that since the turn of the year! :tumbleweed:

David's not had a great time at Wigan, but looks like he now back in form. Nice to see him confident again, a great product from the City ranks. Look forward to him pittings his wits again Macca on Saturday.

Lets hope the lads keep him quiet and pull off a great result.

Come on you reds.

I am fully expecting him to have McAlistair on toast for 90mins

and Bradders for that matter when he switches wings

This will be our biggest threat ala Hat trick boy at Ipswich - Wright Phillips at Soton and Lawrence & Delap at Stoke - all of whom ran us ragged

In short.....we're forked!

:city: David Cotterill is at Sheffield United (on loan from Wigan) and could play against us on Saturday.

If he does score against us do you think that he will celebrate or do what Benjani did when he scored against Portsmouth and not celebrate ?

A very good player for us, remembering his solo goal against Hudds ending nine successive defeats? Respect will be mutual.

No coincidence that Sheffield United's form picked up when Cotts arrived.

Seems to set up every goal they score lately with a run, dribble & PERFECT CROSS.

Ooooo, those were the days....when BCFC played with WINGERS.......Alan Walsh, Dave Smith, Mark Gavin etc etc.

BCAGFC

:city: David Cotterill is at Sheffield United (on loan from Wigan) and could play against us on Saturday.

If he does score against us do you think that he will celebrate or do what Benjani did when he scored against Portsmouth and not celebrate ?

I hope McCallister gets closer to him than he did last week against Lawrence.

Yeh no doubt he will cause us problems. Although, I seriously rate our chances for tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

What do people think his reception will be like?

I think his reception will go largely unnoticed.

A good player for us, but not a legend by any means. He left for reasosn all fans understand, so there's no animosity at all.

Good luck to him (except on Saturday :) )

I think his reception will go largely unnoticed.

A good player for us, but not a legend by any means. He left for reasosn all fans understand, so there's no animosity at all.

Good luck to him (except on Saturday :) )

I'm at a mate's house in Barnsley, having been to the game today. I think it's fair to say that Cotterill did not get a very good reception from the City fans, and he acted like a bit of a #### at times. Having said that, he was their best player by far and looked a class above everybdoy else.

I'm suprised how no one has mentioned that Cotterill was trying his best on getting Mcallister sent off. HE even got booked for it!! Did get alot of boos from city fans. I didnt though as appreciated he was a good player for us when he was at city.

I'm suprised how no one has mentioned that Cotterill was trying his best on getting Mcallister sent off. HE even got booked for it!! Did get alot of boos from city fans. I didnt though as appreciated he was a good player for us when he was at city.

very overrated I thought at the time, and a stupid price that we got for him, however that said he's improved from his time at Wigan, be interesting to see what his future holds during the summer

very overrated I thought at the time, and a stupid price that we got for him, however that said he's improved from his time at Wigan, be interesting to see what his future holds during the summer

I'd like to see him back here! I thought he ws easily Utd's most threatening player. He seems to have improved his crossing since he was with us. McIndoe on the left, Cotteril on the right looks good to me.

the only reason he left was because of that sky game against northampton when he played absolutly quality

£2m for one game , a goal against west ham last yr a goal against derby or w.e in the fa cup this year and then loan him out ?

O dear o dear Mr.Jewell

Archived