IGNORED

Plymouth V Qpr

Taz

Simple question, who would you prefer to win?

If Plymouth win, then it could help us obtain second position (providing QPR drop a couple of extra points).

Remaining fixtures (QPR):

Bearing in mind that Rangers play Stockport this weekend, then away to Plymouth, Swindon at home, and Sheffield Wednesday away. To be honest I think the only points that they will drop (if any) will be against Plymouth and Swindon.

If QPR win, is there an outside chance that we can still catch Plymouth, and possibly get the championship (currently only 1 point behind Rangers).

Remaining fixtures (Plymouth):

This Saturday a trip to Oldham (could be tricky) followed by QPR. Next game away to Hartlepool (still in with a shout of a playoff spot) and home to Colchester. I think they have the harder run of games. Losses to Oldham, Rangers and Hartlepool?

Of course, if City went and buggered it up now, then the results of QPR and Plymouth could and probably will be irrelevant.

However at the moment, which result would you prefer to see in the Plymouth and

QPR game?

Are we chasing for second place, or first?

Personally I'd settle for second place, and anything extra is a bonus :ph34r: .

Leaving the ground last night, they decided to let the Plymouth fans out at the time I was walking past the EE. One of their fans came straight over to me and said, "we'll do it for you guys next Saturday and stuff they Londoners and make it a West Country double, no one will beat us on our patch at the moment".

3-1 to Plymouth.

MM

keep a West Country derby for next season

I agree with that sentiment bucksred, but being pedantic, it's not factually true. Loftus Road is about 3 miles closer to AG than Home Park.

Yes Plymuff, City and Swindle up to put the region back into the (reasonably) big time.

Plymouth, obviously - they only need two wins to ensure they finish above us, and I can't really see them slipping up to that extent. They can do us a real favour against QPR, and I know who I'd rather go up with ... and Swindon to win the playoffs to make it a West Country treble !

Guest GreenSoldier

Your forgetting that Swindon and yourselves aren't West Country but South Midlands.

To be honest I can't really see us doing that well against QPR especially if we play like we did last night. Depending on this weekend's results I would probably settle for a point.

Guest jaypug

as was said above Stockport are playing really well at the moment, i think Saturday could be quite interesting. I still don't know who i want to win between QPR & Plymuff i suppose it will be easier to predict come next week after Saturdays games!!

Green Soldier: Ignore the Midlands bit, I will, as we aint, Swineden are, but we aint

But you should win at home especially as QPR aint that good a travelling side.

You did give us more of a match than they did too...They didnt really impress me, for a while in the 1st half I was worried, and those set pieces could net a result against their defence I would think. If you play a more attack minded side, you should win. If it was at theirs I would be worried, cos aint many win there at all, but at yours should be 3 points for ya...

Bring on Div 1 for both of us....................... :laugh:

Archived