----------------------------------------------------------------

7.Wolves........70

8.Ipswich........69

9.Sheff Utd......69

Palace v City............11th May

City v Palace...........14th May

City v Hull..24th May

City v Man Utd.........9th August :dancing6:

The play offs are always a lottery and this year even more so.The team that everyone fancies, rarely win and that won't be us given our current form so why not?

to be honest

anyone but palace I want,

But with Palace home to Burnley and in good form, and Watford (on a terrible run) away to Blackpool, it seems very likely that it will be Palace. Even a draw by Watford won't keep them in 5th if Palace win.

CR

1.WBA..........80

2.Stoke.........79

------------------------------------------------------------

3.Hull............75

4.City............74

5.Palace.........71

6.Watford.......70

7.Wolves........70

8.Ipswich........69

9.Sheff Utd......69

Palace v City............11th May

City v Palace...........14th May

City v Hull..24th May

City v Man Utd.........9th August :dancing6:

The play offs are always a lottery and this year even more so.The team that everyone fancies, rarely win and that won't be us given our current form so why not?

That's the idea BB...Old Trafford 9th August suits me :innocent06:

1.WBA..........83

2.Stoke.........79

------------------------------------------------------------

3.Hull.............75

4.City............74

5.Watford.......70

6.Wolves........70

7.Palace.........69

8.Ipswich........69

9.Sheff Utd......69

Then......

Wolves 1-1 Hull

Watford 0-0 City

Hull 1-0 Wolves

City 1-0 Watford

City 1-0 Hull

Next up Arsenal away (1-0 win) first match of next season.....well I can dream can't I ?

Be nice but I can't see Palace getting nothing against Burnley.

Why is everyone assuming we'll beat Preston? I think our game is the biggest banana skin and we'll only get a draw at best.

Watford to beat Blackpool and Palace to beat Burnley.

We'll finish 5th or 6th, depending whether we draw or lose to Preston.

If 5th, we draw with Watford at home and lose by the odd goal at Vicarage Road.

If 6th, we lose to Hull by the odd goal at home and crash and burn at the KC stadium 3-0.

Hull go on to tank Palace/Watford in the final.

That scenario matches my mood at the moment.

Why is everyone assuming we'll beat Preston? I think our game is the biggest banana skin and we'll only get a draw at best.

If 6th, we lose to Hull by the odd goal at home and crash and burn at the KC stadium 3-0.

Clearly you didn't visit Sheffield on Saturday.

Your a happy chicken at the moment then?

Was going to give Bristol Boy a ''lighten' up Chief'' walloping but ##### it, seems you've stuck to a personal tradidition.

Being the conformest that I am, I think City suck, have no chance an may as well go stick their head's in a food blender

freak xx

Doesn't anyone else think that Watford could miss out on the play-offs altogether? Wolves could creep into the top six if they beat Argyle and Watford lose at Blackpoool.

Ipwich could also get in on goal difference if Watford get beat.

Watford need to beat Blackpool, because a Wolves win by 2 clear goals could see them drop out of the top six.

I can't see anything other than a Palace victory at home to Burnley and tip Ipswich to draw with Hull.

Preston haven't won for four matches, drawing three an losing one, conceding 2 goals in each game; including a brace away at QPR when they lead 2-0 going into injury time. Therefore, it's a City win.

With this in mind I'm going for City versus Palace and Hull against Wolves.

o.gif35251189ot4.th.jpg

After the 3 - 0 defeat away at Palace I predicted we would lose to them in the play-offs. For some reason I also predicted that we would lose to them in the play-off Final, but perhaps that's just hopeful, if you look at recent form.

Still, I stick by it, and I'm not writing off off a trip to Wembley....I just think they'll come back to haunt us.

Watford need to beat Blackpool, because a Wolves win by 2 clear goals could see them drop out of the top six.

I can't see anything other than a Palace victory at home to Burnley and tip Ipswich to draw with Hull.

Preston haven't won for four matches, drawing three an losing one, conceding 2 goals in each game; including a brace away at QPR when they lead 2-0 going into injury time. Therefore, it's a City win.

o.gif35251189ot4.th.jpg

Me too, Watford are desperate, if you think we've been on a bad run, what about loser Boothroyd's hoofers? Losing at Stoke and Sheff U would have been unsurprising for us back in August and we haven't just lost at home to a side already relegated and won just 1 in 12, have we?

Us v Palace and Hull v Wolves.

o.gif35251189ot4.th.jpg

Looks very much like Palace as Blackpool are not yet safe. Fourth place and a London match on the 11th would be suitable for all Scandinavian fans. We can then travel over the day. Fear rubber gloves more than Palearse in all honesty :crying:

can someone enlighten me as to why all changes if palace finish fifth? something going on in london i guess.

from palarce forums:

Apparently (what Palace have been told) should we finish 5th or 6th it is almost certain that our home leg would be on the Saturday because there are several London fixtures already on the Sunday (Tottenham, Chelsea and West Ham) being the last day of the Premier League. It would not be confirmed for sure either way until we make them obviously!

Archived