IGNORED

Ian Hume

Ecko

Regarding possible signings, living in Swansea I hear a lot about them and Roberto Martinez picked up 4 players this season from overseas for a combined total of about 50k. Freddie Bodde from ADO Den Haag, Andrea Oralandi from Alaves, Angel Rangel from Terrassa and Guillem Bauza from Espanyol. All four have been main fixtures in the team and contributed to a quality season. Granted they were in league 1, and Martinez has good links in Spain to be able to get 3 of them on the cheap but we all know GJ has fingers in many pies and it wouldn't be a surprise to see some foreigners come in. I hate to say it because I really like bringing through young english players, but it is likely that the likes of Maynard and Vokes will go for highly inflated prices, that are silly, to Prem clubs or the Charltons of this world. Do think Croft is good though, and Wotton is a good utility player. Anyway just a thought!!!

What about Lee Cook? Has not been given a chance this season at Fulham really good for QPR though.

Anyway we could go on and on with names but the season is not even over yet I am sure Gary already knows his men all we can do is speculate.

Been injured most of the season, and is rumoured to be going back to QPR in the summer.

I'd have a look at Kris Commons if Forest don't go up.

Archived