IGNORED

End Of Season Players Awards

Dollymarie

Just wanted to remind everyone that the end of season awards are a week today in the Dolman exhibition hall.

Tickets are £7 and £10 and can be bought from the Ticket office.

If last years event is anything to go by, it will be a brilliant evening, full season video review, awards for the Player of the year and Young player of the year, as well as Supporter of the year and champagne moment.

The evening starts at half past 7, and there will also be a raffle including some fantastic prizes.

Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown will both be interviewed and the players will all be there.

Hope to see everyone there.

Just wanted to remind everyone that the end of season awards are a week today in the Dolman exhibition hall.

Tickets are £7 and £10 and can be bought from the Ticket office.

If last years event is anything to go by, it will be a brilliant evening, full season video review, awards for the Player of the year and Young player of the year, as well as Supporter of the year and champagne moment.

The evening starts at half past 7, and there will also be a raffle including some fantastic prizes.

Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown will both be interviewed and the players will all be there.

Hope to see everyone there.

Got a feeling Marie, we got play the sat/sun, you WONT see any first team squad players on that thurs night.

Hope I'm wrong, cost me a fortune :noexpression: :innocent06: but Johnson will wrap them up in cotton wool with 2 such massive games coming up.

And will be 100% behind him if he does

Got a feeling Marie, we got play the sat/sun, you WONT see any first team squad players on that thurs night.

Hope I'm wrong, cost me a fortune :noexpression: :innocent06: but Johnson will wrap them up in cotton wool with 2 such massive games coming up.

Arn, panic not I have it on very good authority they will be there.

Doh Arn she`s trying to drum up a bit of business, don't pea on her parade :drunk2:

I never panic young lady. Will be nice to speak to a few of the lads, but the weekend match is huge and want them focused and ready to kick ass

I'm sure he will pack them all off home to bed as soon as the business side of things is done, but I can also see how mingling with loads of proud fans might help boost things as well.

I'm sure he will pack them all off home to bed as soon as the business side of things is done, but I can also see how mingling with loads of proud fans might help boost things as well.

Spot on Marie. They're keen to get the boys back to their beds so it won't be a late night for them; all the more reason to get there when the doors open at 8pm (for general admission). What a great opportunity for the fans to let the boys know how much we've appreciated this season and to send them off to the play-offs with the knowledge we're with them all the way?

I reckon it promises to be a great night once again. Last year it made the hair stand up on the back of your neck to watch those magic moments from the season, with cheers, groans and more cheers from fans that were there. This season has been jam packed with memorable games and moments of quality. The Champagne Moments award in particular will be really hard for the audience to pick a winner. And who would want to miss hearing Steve L and Gary J being interviewed about the season gone and their thoughts on the play-offs?

I think pretty much all of the seats have sold so its standing room only left. What an evening out it promises to be, and all for £7 (£4 concessions). Further event details are at the link above.

Spot on Marie. They're keen to get the boys back to their beds so it won't be a late night for them; all the more reason to get there when the doors open at 8pm (for general admission). What a great opportunity for the fans to let the boys know how much we've appreciated this season and to send them off to the play-offs with the knowledge we're with them all the way?

I reckon it promises to be a great night once again. Last year it made the hair stand up on the back of your neck to watch those magic moments from the season, with cheers, groans and more cheers from fans that were there. This season has been jam packed with memorable games and moments of quality. The Champagne Moments award in particular will be really hard for the audience to pick a winner. And who would want to miss hearing Steve L and Gary J being interviewed about the season gone and their thoughts on the play-offs?

I think pretty much all of the seats have sold so its standing room only left. What an evening out it promises to be, and all for £7 (£4 concessions). Further event details are at the link above.

DO STUDENTS QUALIFY AS CONCESSIONS?

Guest DanC

Ain't end of season awards meant to be at the hmmm end of the season? The season is far from over yet or is having a end a season awards before the end of the season going to put a curse on our play off chances?

I attended last year and it was a thoroughly enjoyable evening however I shall be giving it a miss this year as last year for a fiver I had a seat which was only a couple of rows back but this year it's 7 quid to stand at the back and am I right in thinking to sit costs a tenner? So that's a 100% rise from last season. Thanks for a great evening last year and good luck with this years event.

This event is jointly run by the Trust, The Supporters Club and the Football Club. The planning started in the New Year and there was always a risk that we may be in the play offs. Gary and Keith were fully consulted and decided that it would be fine either way.

This is becoming a very popular event and I am sure will have a positive effect on the players. Watching the season review and the champagne moments last year generated a real feel good factor and everyone enjoyed it.

£7 is great value :clapping:

£7 is great value :clapping:

Also, unlike last year, attendees will get a complimentary programme which includes a breakdown of previous winners and an interview with last year's Player of the Year Jamie McCombe.

When comparing with last year's price, please keep in mind that the event made a significant loss last year (we're talking thousands). Putting on the show that was put on last year and again this year really does cost. I'm glad DanC thought it was worth it last year and we believe people attending this year will agree that it offers a great value night out too.

DO STUDENTS QUALIFY AS CONCESSIONS?

Sorry, missed that earlier. The concessions price was really aimed at over 65s and for under 16s. In particular, as the price per adult went up by £2 we thought it would help if a parent bringing 2 kids would effectively be the same price as last year. However, unless the ticket office have made a rule on this already, I don't think the position with students was either ruled in or out. If you ask the ticket office and they say no, send an email to me at miles@britolcityst.org.uk and I'll see if I can sort something out for you.

Also, just re-reading DanC's comment, it's just a small point but unlike last year the stage will be half-way down the Hall with dinner guests at the far end, seats in front of the stage and general admission guests to the left of the stage as you look at it. This should mean everyone gets a good view and will be close to the video screens and the stage.

Archived