IGNORED

Its Here!

myoudale

Very nice, but why oh why must they do the mean and moody look, they look so much lovelier when they smile!

don't like the away kit, ....... i think i'll stick with this years black, and buy a few extra at £10 if there are any left

:englandsmile4wf:

Guest DanC
don't like the away kit, ....... i think i'll stick with this years black, and buy a few extra at £10 if there are any left

:englandsmile4wf:

I just wet myself with excitement. It was like xmas morning when you wake up and the wait is finally over. I had absolutely no idea whatsoever what these kits would look like, How can I pre order 100 of them? I want to buy one for every tom d### and harry that I know.

Being serious now though, I have always wanted a white and red away kit, Bristol City are red and white, There is no black in red and white so why have it? I also think it must be hard for players to pick each other out in black as it blends in with the background, Especially in a evening game.

I really like it (especially the away shirt!) - A lot less of those stupid white flashes on the home shirt making it a very classy looking kit with a classy looking sponsor (the only reason I haven't bought one for the past few seasons is the pikey BTC logo on the front that made us look cheap). The return of the white away kit is a big step in the right direction for me and for the first time ever I will probably be buying both shirts when my ST comes through with its discount vouchers.

So as you can probably gather, it's a thumbs up from me... and just imagine how good it will look hopefully with Prem' badges on the sleeves! :D

I assume the black kit will be third kit because even the away kit will be no good against the likes of Sunderland for example.

... and Stoke! ;)

There is a new third strip of black and white, however this isn't being made available to buy. :)

I love the Away kit the White and Red looks so smart. It'll look great at Old Trafford, Anfield and The Emirates next season.... come on you whites ...

:city:

don't go much on the home kit....bit boring...!

Think they will have to pan a 'white night' at the gate cause I think they will sell tons more away kits than home ...!!

I like them alot. especially the away. I do think they have chosen this as its easier to mix and match and wont be no moaning about the black shorts adn red tops anymore!

I like the new tops so much i have already made the kits into graphics for my football manager game :)

1st attempts below

cityHome0809.png

cityAway0809.png

I like them alot. especially the away. I do think they have chosen this as its easier to mix and match and wont be no moaning about the black shorts adn red tops anymore!

I like the new tops so much i have already made the kits into graphics for my football manager game :)

1st attempts below

cityHome0809.png

cityAway0809.png

The logo has changed slightly since last time... have a play with this one.

logobw.jpg

Very nice kit. I always liked the idea of an exact reversal of a home kit for an away kit, very classy and as others have said easier to mix and match.

We will look professional, shows far we have come from the 'champagne(!)' one of a few seasons ago.

For DanC who was getting excited about the reveal, I hope you haven't got 'World' as you can actually see the kits being unzipped out of the bags!!! :laugh: It might be too much for you!!! Not sure about Carey's Xmas cracker watch though, noticed it was removed for the photos!

I love the Away kit the White and Red looks so smart. It'll look great at Old Trafford, Anfield and The Emirates next season.... come on you whites ...

:city:

Best Away Kit for years!!!!!!!

When we play teams in all red, we will be playing in all white with red trim...AWESOME!

Puma the best make by far...looks much smarter than Nike/Adidas. If its good enough for the world champions and all that!

Guest Eamer

Looks great. No complaints at all. Both, the home and the away kits are perfect and I wouldn't change a thing on them. Was hoping for an exact colour reverse for the away kit.

I though won't be buying any of them until the end of next season when the price is about 75% off much like how it is at the moment. The shirts look good but pricing (not just at City) on replica shirts in this country is crazy.

Guest DanC

1st attempts below

cityHome0809.png

cityAway0809.png

Have you got the template for them mate?

Very nice kit. I always liked the idea of an exact reversal of a home kit for an away kit, very classy and as others have said easier to mix and match.

We will look professional, shows far we have come from the 'champagne(!)' one of a few seasons ago.

For DanC who was getting excited about the reveal, I hope you haven't got 'World' as you can actually see the kits being unzipped out of the bags!!! :laugh: It might be too much for you!!! Not sure about Carey's Xmas cracker watch though, noticed it was removed for the photos!

I can't watch world on my computer but can I my laptop, So I went to get my laptop and couldn't find it, I was in hysterics, This was like the biggest thing since the reveal of the korma kit and I couldn't watch it. I turned the house upside down in search of it. I had almost given up hope until I went to the fridge to get out the cider to drown my sorrows and there it was sat alongside the cider.

I then proceeded to turn it off, The battery is flat. Great wheres the ****** charger, I'm losing my patience at this point, I find it, In the dogs bed and turn it on, Bloody thing is taking ages to start up, I type in BCFC world and it asks for a password, Whats my password? after a million attempts I finally guess it and the music starts, But wait no picture just sound, Grrrr I'm really losing it at this point so I update media player and the problem is fixed. And there in all it's glory is our 2008/09 Premier League home and away shirts. Fantastic stuff.

I got to have these I thought, I want to be the first to have them, I want everyone I know to have one. But there not on sale yet, However I can pre order them and get Free Postage, Bargains. I can't wait to see the postie drag a bag full of my 100 shirts up the pathway. SO I type in quantity of 100 in various sizes and proceed to payment and it processes and the excitement levels are reaching new heights now. Up pops a message. Insufficient funds :ranting:

Archived