IGNORED

Forest Clinch Championship Place

NickJ

Guest DanC
Calderwood has finally done it then.
Then the #### went on to say that there was no luck involved. of course there was cos had Doncaster had won then Forest would be in the play offs.

Then the #### went on to say that there was no luck involved. of course there was cos had Doncaster had won then Forest would be in the play offs.

I am a big fan of Calderwood's, so my view is instantly blinkered - but I'm sure the venom within your post originates from of his over confident and incorrect comments from last seasons run-in and that's fair enough.

However I do disagree with you, 46 games are played and the two teams with the most amount of points go up automatically - Doncaster finished with less points than Forest - no luck, just fact - I'm sure you can look at various games throughout the season where Donny potentially threw away the automatic spot, it's just unfortunate for them it happened on the last day.

I am a big fan of Calderwood's, so my view is instantly blinkered - but I'm sure the venom within your post originates from of his over confident and incorrect comments from last seasons run-in and that's fair enough.

However I do disagree with you, 46 games are played and the two teams with the most amount of points go up automatically - Doncaster finished with less points than Forest - no luck, just fact - I'm sure you can look at various games throughout the season where Donny potentially threw away the automatic spot, it's just unfortunate for them it happened on the last day.

Good luck to them - we wont be playing them next season anyway.

Can we sing "are you watching Nottingham" at Wembley??

Well you put this on Nikolas.

I suppose Forest Green are local.

The "c" Malone, don't forget the "c".

Yes, there may be irony in my post, but why City assume we have the faintest interest in Nottingham's promotion is beyond me. Its not even as though we will be in the same division as them next season.

Nickolas.

Yes, there may be irony in my post, but why City assume we have the faintest interest in Nottingham's promotion is beyond me.

Its a space filler as theres not much news coming out of AG at this stage of the season.

Its not even as though we will be in the same division as them next season.

Do you know something that we don't? :dunno:

Archived