IGNORED

Another Major Celeb Pledges Alegiance To Bcfc...

Mad Cyril

Portishead are on Soccer AM next week (that could be quite amusing alone given there relatively media shyness) so presumably we'll find out what teams Geoff & Ade support if either of the Bristol sides.

Yes i know, but what difference does it make if we are in the prem.

He either has the time or he doesnt, will his saturdays magically become free if we are in the prem?

One big change will be how hard it will become to get a POTD ticket., but it may be that he will just make more of an effort to get along.

But I would say it does make a difference if you're in the prem. The ground will sell out every week. You will know who half the opposition players are, you know it's going to be discussed at length on MOTD and Sky.

It's bigger and it is better. I know there are some fans who genuinely would prefer to watch Wycombe play at AG to watching Arsenal visit, but they are in the minority.

Yes i know, but what difference does it make if we are in the prem.

He either has the time or he doesnt, will his saturdays magically become free if we are in the prem?

Some people are never happy are they, the lad clearly supports City, some great knowledge of the game etc...

With his work he's prob here there and everywhere, he may not have one now cus its twice as easy to get a ticket in the Chamionship!!!! It doesn't say he'll be coming every saturday if he gets one in the Prem..... Give the guy a break, he supports City and he's not Gas, good enough with me and a damn nice bloke, we aren't all 43 games a season supports.

Portishead are on Soccer AM next week (that could be quite amusing alone given there relatively media shyness) so presumably we'll find out what teams Geoff & Ade support if either of the Bristol sides.

I know Geoff Barrow and can tell you that he used to go and watch City as a kid, but sadly, switched to Rovers at some point in (I think) the late 80's :angry: Not sure about Adrian though.

some of you people, clearly, need to get a life. He's a City fan fer chrissakes

And?

He is a City fan who admits to not watching us much at the moment BUT will if we get in the Prem.

So he will make an effort if we are succesful but not if we are not.

Top bloke.

And?

He is a City fan who admits to not watching us much at the moment BUT will if we get in the Prem.

Top bloke.

idiot.

Not everyone who supports BCFC lives in bristol, has a job which allows for u to be free every sat or the commitement of attending all the time.

I havr supported city for years, passionately and with at times obession but in recent years because of above i haven't a season ticket. If we get to Prem i will buy so i can see the matches i can because tickets will be in short supply. I or Justin are no less fans than u.

idiot.

Not everyone who supports BCFC lives in bristol, has a job which allows for u to be free every sat or the commitement of attending all the time.

I havr supported city for years, passionately and with at times obession but in recent years because of above i haven't a season ticket. If we get to Prem i will buy so i can see the matches i can because tickets will be in short supply. I or Justin are no less fans than u.

Nice to see you can put an ADULT arguement together without the need for insults.

I have no problem with ANY fan who can not attend games, what i do have a problem with, is people who could not be bothered for years suddenly coming out of the woodwork when the team are doing well.

See, thats called a response without insult.

Try it sometime.

**EDIT**

I also don't live in Bristol, but that does not stop me from making the effort.

Nice to see you can put an ADULT arguement together without the need for insults.

I have no problem with ANY fan who can not attend games, what i do have a problem with, is people who could not be bothered for years suddenly coming out of the woodwork when the team are doing well.

See, thats called a response without insult.

Try it sometime.

**EDIT**

I also don't live in Bristol, but that does not stop me from making the effort.

Well to be fair I have just become a dad, I live in Cardiff, I work and I have a social life which does not involve football and I love Bristol City. The problem for me is taking a day off work (I work saturdays) and having to tell my gf one of my few saturdays is going to be spent in Bristol watching a football match instead of with her and our little un isnt easy. Not to mention that I'd be giving that nice family day up to watch us play a crap team since any "big game" is always sold out and I can't get a ticket. If we made it to the premier then I'd make alot more effort to see us play Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United etc as telling my girl "I'm going to watch Bristol City play manchester United" is easier for her to accept than "I'm going to watch bristol City play Blackpool".

Not all of us can make that time but watching City play is easily one of my favourite things to do and it's given me some great memories too. Just because I'm not at the ground it doesn't mean I don't follow my team and support them. Try wearing a Bristol City shirt in Cardiff town every time you go out like I do and tell me I'm not supporting my team.

Like i said. There is nothing wrong with that in my opinion. There are lots of reasons why people cant go. My problem is people suddenly jumping on the bandwagon just because we are doing well.

Like i said. There is nothing wrong with that in my opinion. There are lots of reasons why people cant go. My problem is people suddenly jumping on the bandwagon just because we are doing well.

I lost my rag because i've read to many comments from yourself and some others with this oh i'm a season ticket holder i love this club more than you attitute. And it's completely wrong, arrogant and ridiculous.

I lost my rag because i've read to many comments from yourself and some others with this oh i'm a season ticket holder i love this club more than you attitute. And it's completely wrong, arrogant and ridiculous.
Are you thick, stupid or just cant read? Try reading my posts again. Where have i had a pop at anyone who cant go? There have been times in my life where i could not go. What i don't like is all the glory fans that suddenly want to go because we might be in the Prem next season but wont if we are not. Got it now?

Are you thick, stupid or just cant read? Try reading my posts again. Where have i had a pop at anyone who cant go? There have been times in my life where i could not go. What i don't like is all the glory fans that suddenly want to go because we might be in the Prem next season but wont if we are not. Got it now?

What I think is hilarious is the fact the Telegraph find it so hard to believe we actually drink cider in Bristol!

What is so difficult to comprehend about that?! It's not that backward, is it? God, those posh London press-types are so patronising...

Can't you post an adult reply without using insults?

Idiot.

And?

Top bloke.

he's been plenty in the past and have seen him personally at a fair few games last season and I'm sure he will no doubt go again in the future, he's done alot in the past at helping to put City in the limelight and is and has been a great ambassador for Bristol and Bristol City,

understadable though in the last year or 2 he's career's really taken off and he's spent alot of time working in america, perhaps you would prefer it if we had a 2/3 full stadium in the Premier League, with just fans who have been week in, week out for the last 2 seasons and would prefer a half empty new ground?

Can't you post an adult reply without using insults? Idiot.
Yes i can but as the poster clearly wants to turn my post into some thing its not and consistently misreads it i have to assume he is just trying to p1ss me off and so replied accordingly. You i assume are just a prat?

He knows about the past..knows about the present..and knows about the future of the club.

For crying out loud he listened to radio Bristol for his information. If that doesn't show true commitment I don't know what does!

Reverse snobbery and the "i'm a better supporter than you" 1upmanship some of you guys have makes me laugh sometimes.

he's been plenty in the past and have seen him personally at a fair few games last season and I'm sure he will no doubt go again in the future, he's done alot in the past at helping to put City in the limelight and is and has been a great ambassador for Bristol and Bristol City, understadable though in the last year or 2 he's career's really taken off and he's spent alot of time working in america, perhaps you would prefer it if we had a 2/3 full stadium in the Premier League, with just fans who have been week in, week out for the last 2 seasons and would prefer a half empty new ground?
No i don't want our ground not being full and realise that for the club to improve and compete with bigger clubs, we have to grow ourselves. Now having read the interview, it does give the impression of only going next season because of our success, which is what myself and some others have pointed out and while that maybe unfair on him, that is the impression the interview gives.

No i don't want our ground not being full and realise that for the club to improve and compete with bigger clubs, we have to grow ourselves. Now having read the interview, it does give the impression of only going next season because of our success, which is what myself and some others have pointed out and while that maybe unfair on him, that is the impression the interview gives.

Lets ban him from the stadium!

Lifetime ban for JLC; whose with me!...

Yes i can but as the poster clearly wants to turn my post into some thing its not and consistently misreads it i have to assume he is just trying to p1ss me off and so replied accordingly. You i assume are just a prat?

I may be, but I'm happy and don't need an anger management course.

I was having a bit of fun, because of post #16, where you go all high & mighty about posts with insults in. Mind you, you did let your argument down a bit with the last paragraph.

You just need to chill a bit.

Archived