IGNORED

Not Happy

BITW

As far as i understand it, I had until midday today to reserve by ST seat for Playoff home leg. Well I tried at half 10 this morning (clearly not midday) and it says this ticket office is now closed (meaning the playoff home tickets). I appreciate i left it late but its not midday so... :noexpression:

Am i doing something wrong or can i collect it in person. My guess is ill have to buy it in general sale where it will cost more :disapointed2se:

As far as i understand it, I had until midday today to reserve by ST seat for Playoff home leg. Well I tried at half 10 this morning (clearly not midday) and it says this ticket office is now closed (meaning the playoff home tickets). I appreciate i left it late but its not midday so... :noexpression:

Am i doing something wrong or can i collect it in person. My guess is ill have to buy it in general sale where it will cost more :disapointed2se:

I think its cus you had most of the week to collect your play-off ticket and the office doesn't open until 12 today, as its bank holiday.

• SC&T Board Members

ST holders had until 9am this morning. Then the systems were due to close for updating. Reopening at 12 noon for general sales. If you want to get your own seats, you'll have to phone quickly and hope for the best.

This is shite.

I'm a ST holder who had to wait because I didnt know when the bloody games were unitl after yesterday. Now I cant get through and we may lose our seats.

What kind of organisation is this!!!!!!

AND whats wrong with having another line dedicated for the loyal ST holders. Let the general public wait in the queue!!!

I love this club but you got the ticketing wrong YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

• SC&T Board Members
This is shite.

I'm a ST holder who had to wait because I didnt know when the bloody games were unitl after yesterday. Now I cant get through and we may lose our seats.

What kind of organisation is this!!!!!!

AND whats wrong with having another line dedicated for the loyal ST holders. Let the general public wait in the queue!!!

I love this club but you got the ticketing wrong YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

ST holders who needed to wait for the outcome of yesterday's game had from 6pm yesterday until 9am today online and on the phones (manned 24/7) to buy their own seat. This was publicised on the OS and by Dave Lloyd on the tannoy yesterday.

I didnt hear that?

I tried online but the site was down.

What I don't get is that its 8 days til the game - why couldnt they give us longer?????

Theres less time til the away game and there not on sale til tomorrow?

I'm still very annoyed now about the whole thing, and to make it worse, for the "third time running", when trying to buy my tickets online, it goes and gives me that stupid error message when I attempt to confirm my purchase! :ranting:

I'm still very annoyed now about the whole thing, and to make it worse, for the "third time running", when trying to buy my tickets online, it goes and gives me that stupid error message when I attempt to confirm my purchase! :ranting:

I spoke to ticket master about twenty minutes ago and they told me it was a fault at citys end which sounds about right! I mean i have booked loads of things through ticket master and never had a problem before. I was also told to give it half hour or so!

Ok, I'm happy now! Got my 2 tickets sorted! :)

My advice for anyone still waiting, is to E-Mail: onlinetickets@bcfc.co.uk

Explain the situation, that you're having trouble, and then leave a contact telephone number, and they should give you a phone call back within a few minutes, to confirm the purchase that you're trying to make!

It took me 2 E-Mails when I tried this, and when I got my first reply (less than 5 minutes later), they just asked me for my phone number, and that they would give me a quick phone call back!

Yep, so that's it! As simple as the above, (hopefully, for the rest of you!) :fingerscrossed:

Archived