IGNORED

Noble's Goal!

alanpayne

Johnson basher alert!

It's true though. He doesn't tend to shoot directly when he's on the free kicks.

Question is now, I like the look and shape of this team as we look more potent going forward. Where does LJ fit into it now?

It's true though. He doesn't tend to shoot directly when he's on the free kicks.

Question is now, I like the look and shape of this team as we look more potent going forward. Where does LJ fit into it now?

We lack width - Noble is not a winger.

Ivan was poor yesterday - The only player with real pace in our team yet he doesn't run at defenders

Good to see somebody else get a dead ball opportunity and have us get the benefits. Well done Noble and I hope he gets a new contract.

He already has one, according to the long interview with GJ the other week.

Ivan was poor yesterday - The only player with real pace in our team yet he doesn't run at defenders

Indeed, DN is not a winger, but we didn't lack width yesterday. I thought the team looked well balanced and the movement and passing thats been missing for so long has returned.

Ivan was poor and I don't think he 'cuts' it at this level, and nor does he look like 'an impact player'.

For me the best home goal we have scored in the last 2 seasons!

Trundle scored two quality goals against scunny this season at the gate, they got to be up there to!

He had a great game yesterday too, hopefully the 1m we forked out for him could earn us 60m

:fingerscrossed:

How can we win 3-0 and see lack of width as a problem?

You don't need width if you use the players' you have properly.

:disapointed2se:

I thought Orr provided the width yesterday quite well. Especially second half when Preston took their Left Winger off. Noble, Carle and Elliott looked class as a trio yesterday and in my view Lee Johnson should be on the bench on Saturday.

No, he doesn't say.

Adam basically goes through the players and GJ replies 'yes' or 'no'.

With Noble, he said he'd already signed.

really? must say I'm surpised that he's already been offered a new deal, prior to the last 3 games he's been pretty poor this season I reckon,

can you say who else has signed? Jamie Mac, Basso and LJ are the interesting ones who we must be wanting to keep,

imagine scott is unfortunately off.

really? must say I'm surpised that he's already been offered a new deal, prior to the last 3 games he's been pretty poor this season I reckon,

can you say who else has signed? Jamie Mac, Basso and LJ are the interesting ones who we must be wanting to keep,

imagine scott is unfortunately off.

I can't remember them all, but most are signed up - certainly those 3 you mention have signed.

The only first teamer I recall who hasn't signed yet is Orr. He's been offered a new contract but is yet to sign it (well, he may have done by now, but he hadn't a couple of weeks ago).

Noble is a real enigma.

In my view he's the most gifted footballer at the club and when he plays well he's head and shoulders above anyone else. No other City player has the quick feet and vision of Noble. He can pick a pass like no-one else.

The 'problem' is that he just doesn't show up sometimes. He puts in a disapointing display or two and then doesn't feature for several games.The same thing happened last season.

Then for whatever reason he must impress Johnson and he gets selected again.He's been excellant the last two games.

You would think that with his undoubted ability he'd feature every week but he just can't seem to hold down a regular starting spot.If only he could find some consistency he's be a real class act.

Noble is a real enigma.

In my view he's the most gifted footballer at the club and when he plays well he's head and shoulders above anyone else. No other City player has the quick feet and vision of Noble. He can pick a pass like no-one else.

The 'problem' is that he just doesn't show up sometimes. He puts in a disapointing display or two and then doesn't feature for several games.The same thing happened last season.

Then for whatever reason he must impress Johnson and he gets selected again.He's been excellant the last two games.

You would think that with his undoubted ability he'd feature every week but he just can't seem to hold down a regular starting spot.If only he could find some consistency he's be a real class act.

I agree with robbored! :noexpression: When he's on his game, he's a class act. Unfortunately he hasn't shown it enough this season. Coming good at the right time mind you.

Archived