IGNORED

Question For Supporters Trust

Sargent Pepper

The ticket office have all the remaining tickets now, you can phone up and book one or pop down there and purchase one tomorrow yes.

I'm not sure exactly how many are left, but any spares will be sold on the door on the night. I do have a spare one at the moment if you only need one. Its a standing ticket.

Let me know.

The Player of the Year night is Thursday at 8pm.

Tickets are available from the the ticket office.

Should be a cracking night if last years success is anything to go by and as last year its jointly run by the Supporters Club and the Trust.

The ticket office have all the remaining tickets now, you can phone up and book one or pop down there and purchase one tomorrow yes.

I'm not sure exactly how many are left, but any spares will be sold on the door on the night. I do have a spare one at the moment if you only need one. Its a standing ticket.

Let me know.

Do u know if there are any tickets left for thursday night, as i have been trying to get through to club but not geting any luck! Thankyou

There are a limited number of Standing tickets left yes.

I'm not sure of the exact number. The doors open at 7 now, and the evening starts at half past.

The ticket office now have all the tickets, which is why I cant be more helpful on exact numbers sorry.

I have one standing ticket in my possession which is spare if anyone wants it.

Archived