IGNORED

Crystal Palace Away Tickets

MattWSM

:city: Ticket allocation for away play-off leg.

Hull City - you have to have pre-paid or have been to at least 3 away games.

Crystal Palace - you have to have been to at least Hull,Watford or Stoke away.

Watford - 1st to those that have been to 10 away games then to those that have been to 5 etc.

BRISTOL CITY - Open house to 10,000 season ticket holders.

I like the Watford idea by rewarding regular away fans.

Tomorrow is going to be chaos at the ground & on the phones,I only hope that the real fans get the tickets they deserve.

Watford - 1st to those that have been to 10 away games then to those that have been to 5 etc.

Tomorrow is going to be chaos at the ground & on the phones,I only hope that the real fans get the tickets they deserve.

I don't disagree with you, BUT I remember going to Ashton Gate early morning with my season ticket book, to secure my ticket for the first leg playoff semi away to Hartlepool a couple of years back, only to be dismayed when we got up there to find that we only took less than 700. So why do we think this game is going to be so over-subscribed, when so few could be bothered last time we were in a similar situation?

To be fair I like the idea of having been to a certain amounts of away games to get a ticket.

I've only managed QPR and Preston this season but could potentially pick up 2 tickets tomorrow (brothers' ST). Not too fair.

I don't disagree with you, BUT I remember going to Ashton Gate early morning with my season ticket book, to secure my ticket for the first leg playoff semi away to Hartlepool a couple of years back, only to be dismayed when we got up there to find that we only took less than 700. So why do we think this game is going to be so over-subscribed, when so few could be bothered last time we were in a similar situation?

Because it takes 12 hours to get to Hartlepool

Guest DanC
To be fair I like the idea of having been to a certain amounts of away games to get a ticket.

I've only managed QPR and Preston this season but could potentially pick up 2 tickets tomorrow (brothers' ST). Not too fair.

Problem with systems like that is it rewards people who have money and then people who haven't got the money to go to every away game miss out. But then if you couldn't afford to go to every away game then you could purchase a away ticket for every away game and then sell the ticket so then when it comes around to say Man U away then you would still have priority for tickets.

Problem with systems like that is it rewards people who have money and then people who haven't got the money to go to every away game miss out. But then if you couldn't afford to go to every away game then you could purchase a away ticket for every away game and then sell the ticket so then when it comes around to say Man U away then you would still have priority for tickets.

:city: Everyone has money problems (ie not enough)but it's where your priorities lie.

For myself following City takes priority and is my biggest expenditure- more than mortgage,more than tax,more than car more than holidays,more than anything and although I do say that its a lot,it's worth it,especially this season !

:city: Everyone has money problems (ie not enough)but it's where your priorities lie.

For myself following City takes priority and is my biggest expenditure- more than mortgage,more than tax,more than car more than holidays,more than anything and although I do say that its a lot,it's worth it,especially this season !

I bet your Bank and Building Soc. managers are nodding in agreement and smiling even as they read! :0)

Fair play mate.

You are one of the lucky ones with a small mortgage and a very good accountant saves you lots of money on tax.

Says there is still 636 left and will go on general sale tommorow. I thought that 646 went on sale today. Surely more than ten tickets would have been snapped up in a day? Guess there will be an announcemet on the site this evening. Really surprised they haven't gone already.

Perhaps I am in the minority but I don't keep my ticket stubs for away games??? For that reason it would hardly be fair to say only those who have been to away games can buy tickets - unless they had some way of looking at your supporter information to see how many you've bought but even then some of mine have been through other mates picking up the tickets for me and me handing over the cash to them.

Think it's very poor that they have made general sale. 10,000 season ticket holders and only 1,800 who plan on going.

Cost has put me off personally. £30 ticket, £17 travel, pie and a pint £8.... and we (hopefully!!) have an expensive day at Wembley to come out of this months wages as well. Its not suprising the take-up has been low. As well as the home leg I've already shelled out £26 for. May not be an issue for Mr Lansdown but it's a lot of cash for Joe Public out of one months wages!!!

I heard Watford are offering free coach travel to their fans - nice touch.

Cost has put me off personally. £30 ticket, £17 travel, pie and a pint £8.... and we (hopefully!!) have an expensive day at Wembley to come out of this months wages as well. Its not suprising the take-up has been low. As well as the home leg I've already shelled out £26 for. May not be an issue for Mr Lansdown but it's a lot of cash for Joe Public out of one months wages!!!

Yes - it's on their web site: Free coach travel to anybody wanting to go to Hull

Obviously they HAVE considered the fans who would otherwise have had to fork out for travel on top of 2 or 3 extra games in the same month.

I would have love to have gone to Palace - as I've been to about half of the aways this season - but I simply cannot find the extra travel/ticket cost out of this month's budget on top of the home ticket and possible Wembley ticket and have to consider other family costs as well - plus just shelled out for the S/T renewal.

Same for many I guess and we will watch the first leg on Sky

CR

Guest DanC

The away and home legs plus possibly a trip to Wembley has all fallen between pay days for myself.

Guest churchill gaffer
Will there be long queues tomorrow at AG for away tickets?

What time do you think the queues will start.....

Do I need to go now? :fastasleep:

If you want to go to selhurst park you will need to go to the gate at 9am

ive been to most away games this season but with a possable trip to wembley i just couldnt afford the money for this trip.

A mate's dad has a spare ticket in the City end at Selhurst Park going at face value if anyone wants it? PM if intereseted and I'll put you in touch with him.

Portishead Red, you're a disgrace. You should be there! Part timer!

A mate's dad has a spare ticket in the City end at Selhurst Park going at face value if anyone wants it? PM if intereseted and I'll put you in touch with him.

Portishead Red, you're a disgrace. You should be there! Part timer!

You have a spare and you didnt text me.

Boooooooooooooooo

Archived