IGNORED

Average Home League Attendance: 16,274

Rudolf Hucker

This season, our 23 home league games resulted in attendances totalling 374,306 for an average of 16,274 per match. Highest attendance was against Wolves (19,332) whilst the lowest was against Scunny (12,464).

Our two home cup matches against Man City and Middlesbrough add another 30,436 to the total taking total attendances at the Gate this year to 404,742 with the Palace sellout home playoff match to come.

These must be our best attendance figures for many a year and proves, if you ever needed proof, that there really is only one team in Bristol that people turn out to watch. What a great time to be a Sh*thead.

I think we averaged 1,767 away from home too.

Highest 3,401 at Coventry and lowest 263 at Hull.

Over 2,500+ on 9 occasions.

Again the average would have been far higher had we had the space at games such as Southampton, Leicester, QPR, Sheffield United, West Brom, Plymouth and Wolves - all I think were sold out thus preventing large away followings of 4-5,000 as we've had on occasions in recent years.

This season, our 23 home league games resulted in attendances totalling 374,306 for an average of 16,274 per match. Highest attendance was against Wolves (19,332) whilst the lowest was against Scunny (12,464).

Our two home cup matches against Man City and Middlesbrough add another 30,436 to the total taking total attendances at the Gate this year to 404,742 with the Palace sellout home playoff match to come.

These must be our best attendance figures for many a year and proves, if you ever needed proof, that there really is only one team in Bristol that people turn out to watch. What a great time to be a Sh*thead.

Ha ha, so the glory hunters missed LT's two fantastic goals.

BTW, no need to refer to ourselves as sh*theads - leave that to the Blue Few.

Not sure how accurate the data is but this website gives a breakdonw of previous years!

Attendances

Makes you think now that the rise in ticket prices at the start of the season wasn't all that bad now doesn't it?

Yes, but had we had cheaper tickets we may have doubled our average attendance!! ;-)

What a shame that the spare seats could not have been given free to local schools.

I'm sure theres many local kids that would love the chance to watch the odd match.

If they want to watch an odd match they should try the mem?? ;-)

Our 23 away games were watched by 417,351 for an average of 18,145. The best away attendance was at Sheffield United where 29,787 watched us return to form. The worst attendances were at Scunny (5,423) and Colchester (5,609).

Including the Brentford League Cup match at Griffin Park, watched by a meagre 2,213 a grand total of 824,306 have watched the City in all games this season. By the time we've been to Wembley that number will rise to almost 1 million.

The club did do that against Barnsley and also had a few Quid a Kid games.

Quid a kid worked for me.

Cyril Junior is now addicted. I am now the proud owner of a family season ticket for next season.

I have not been this excited since they last mixed up my medication....

Archived