IGNORED

Butterflies Are Kicking In

XBOXMAN69

We did, Lee Trundle scored late on in the second leg - only problem is - I played on the right wing.

Thats weird, on the occasions i dream of playing footy i'm in a top flight squad, its always always West Ham and Joe Cole is still there.

I'm getting butterfly's aswell, I hope the players are too, they'll need all the adrenaline they can get come tommorow lunchtime!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Guest DanC

I'm buzzing but also nervous. Last night in work for the entire night I was singing City songs at the top of my voice. I don't think the gas heads were happy.

i am pretty excited atm

but the worst is when we go past the stadium or are on the way to it i.e stoke we went round it ...

i start shaking and all sorts

can't wait !

not looking forward to getting up at 5 30 though

might just stay up and stare up at the ceiling thinking about the possibilities :fingerscrossed:

5.30 start for me to get to the train station in time for the 6.23 to Paddington from Stroud ..... i'm sure irrelevant of how much sleep ive had i'll be wide awake til i get on the train for some snoozin ...... first away game ive travelled alone too in years cos of the kids but boy i cant wait ..see y'all there :city:

5.30 start for me to get to the train station in time for the 6.23 to Paddington from Stroud ..... i'm sure irrelevant of how much sleep ive had i'll be wide awake til i get on the train for some snoozin ...... first away game ive travelled alone too in years cos of the kids but boy i cant wait ..see y'all there :city:

its my first away game for a while too (i was at southampton in the home areas so that doesnt count) just 1 q though- it says of the bcfc site the tickets for collection are being brought up on one of the coaches, where will that be to and when? (roughly)

So nervy now, 15 minutes to go...and I'm only watching the game!!

I know that people will say the players are paid enough to deal with it, and that they're professionals, but you've got to feel sorry for them; knowing that one mistake could cost the club £30million, how many people can say theres that much resting on their proformance in their jobs

Archived