IGNORED

If Your All Off To Palace

Jesus

Just been speaking to a mate of mine who is a lifelong argyle man. He is incredibly jealous of us lot going up to palarse tomorrow (and us having the game next tues)...made me realise a). what an incredible time this is to be a city fan, and b). whilst we fight amongst ourselves about whether its possible to be a true city fan and have a life, other fans would chop off parts of their bodies to be where we are right now...... bring on Sat :englandsmile4wf:

Just been speaking to a mate of mine who is a lifelong argyle man. He is incredibly jealous of us lot going up to palarse tomorrow (and us having the game next tues)...made me realise a). what an incredible time this is to be a city fan, and b). whilst we fight amongst ourselves about whether its possible to be a true city fan and have a life, other fans would chop off parts of their bodies to be where we are right now...... bring on Sat :englandsmile4wf:

Exactly how i feel buddy , expense means nothing to me ..even the kids and missus are happy for me to be spending the money :clapping: ... biggest City games in my lifetime and i don't intend on missing a second of it ..i truly cannot wait :tounge:

Archived