IGNORED

Dignity

yessir

As we all know the best managers win with humilty and lose with dignity, sadly Neil Warnock is as thick as two planks, talk about double standards, Oh and by the way, Shaun Derry, he'll get what's coming to him sooner than he thinks.

As we all know the best managers win with humilty and lose with dignity, sadly Neil Warnock is as thick as two planks, talk about double standards, Oh and by the way, Shaun Derry, he'll get what's coming to him sooner than he thinks.

Good man. Send Gary our best wishes!

Too right, despite what Warnock thinks the worst challenge of the game actually came from Derry (amazingly he got the free kick!) and that incident with the water should see him fined and banned.

Introducing in the 93rd minute of 92 making his city debut..Kevin Muscat

*CRACK*

Kevin Muscat walks off to a standing ovation from the city faithfull for his excellent city career. Oh please make it happen!

Neli Warnock suffers from something known as 'transference'.

This is the act of pointing out your own idiosyncracies in others.

For example, Warnock will spit, cheat, foul and intimidate in his quest for victory. When this fails, he then accuses those who defeat him of spitting, cheating, fouling and intimidating his team.

In short, the bloke is a c**k, a vile blight on the game and the longer his disgusting displays of unprofessionalism succeed, the worse off the game of football is.

not seen you post for a while sir, sounds like Mr Derry has really got to someone :bruce_h4h:

Neli Warnock suffers from something known as 'transference'.

This is the act of pointing out your own idiosyncracies in others.

For example, Warnock will spit, cheat, foul and intimidate in his quest for victory. When this fails, he then accuses those who defeat him of spitting, cheating, fouling and intimidating his team.

In short, the bloke is a c**k, a vile blight on the game and the longer his disgusting displays of unprofessionalism succeed, the worse off the game of football is.

A great observation, exactly it. Gary Johnson has great dignity, integrity, professionalism, guile,humour and is a bloody good manager. So glad we have him and I imagine other clubs must look on with envy.

As for Warnock, I can't think of another manager I least respect or like at the moment.

couldn't agree more! tuesday night must be the most 'orrible and hostile place that the yanker warnock and his *rick derry have ever been to! strait from the off they must be given so much abuse they wish they would have shut their stupid gob shite mouths..

god i hate 'em!

couldn't agree more! tuesday night must be the most 'orrible and hostile place that the yanker warnock and his *rick derry have ever been to! strait from the off they must be given so much abuse they wish they would have shut their stupid gob shite mouths..

god i hate 'em!

Calm down, calm down it's only a commercial! :noexpression:

Guest MaloneFM
As for Warnock, I can't think of another manager I least respect or like at the moment.

Come on girlie. Tiny Penis but be at least in the top two. Mad dog Allen is another fluffy bundle of sunshine. Gashead Bothroyd? The list goes on.

I like Warnock. Always have. He's barmy.

And supports Sheffield united.

Come on girlie. Tiny Penis but be at least in the top two. Mad dog Allen is another fluffy bundle of sunshine. Gashead Bothroyd? The list goes on.

True only Tiny comes close, but the other's don't bother me as they are nobodies. Even Holloway I sort of respect as he doesn't like us or we him and we know what to expect from him. Warnock I haven't taken too much notice of in the past, always someone else's problem, but now I just want to smack him!

I think we all know the best way to hurt Derry is to by getting the draw needed on Tuesday night to knock Palace out. This will surely hurt him more than any physichal challenge put in on him and i'd hate to see us damage our Wembley prospects by deliberately going out to hurt him.

I think we all know the best way to hurt Derry is to by getting the draw needed on Tuesday night to knock Palace out. This will surely hurt him more than any physichal challenge put in on him and i'd hate to see us damage our Wembley prospects by deliberately going out to hurt him.

Not unless we throw water at him from the stands, encased in iron cannisters. Warnock deserves the same as what GJ received today, someone from the williams wanna earn £20 - soak the *rick!

Johnsons disagrees, Johnson says warnock is a c t. I tend to agree.

Worn-c**k is a complete tool. Why did he have to niggle with the ref at the end? But Derry is a even bigger plank. That tackle on N Carle was awful, yet he got up and called NC a f'kin p@ick. What????? Lets hope he has a warm welcome on tuesday night

Worn-c**k is a complete tool. Why did he have to niggle with the ref at the end? But Derry is a even bigger plank. That tackle on N Carle was awful, yet he got up and called NC a f'kin p@ick. What????? Lets hope he has a warm welcome on tuesday night

Thanks to Warnock with his rantings along with Derrys lack of grace in defeat Tuesdays game will have added spice. I'm sure Johnson will be aware that Palace will use the same niggly tactics as before at AG and try to provoke the City players into retaliation. Its something that the more firey characters in the side will have to be very aware of.

Gary Johnson never ever slags off the opposition,the referee's or other managers. You never hear him complain about decisions that have not gone City's way.He's very aware that that such comments do have a habit of coming back and biting you.

the anagram says it all - simple as

Thanks to Warnock with his rantings along with Derrys lack of grace in defeat Tuesdays game will have added spice. I'm sure Johnson will be aware that Palace will use the same niggly tactics as before at AG and try to provoke the City players into retaliation. Its something that the more firey characters in the side will have to be very aware of.

Nick Carle put in some magnificent, thunderous, challenges that were getting close to the mark.

Palace will be extra niggly if things don't go their way and Carle in particular will need to make sure his tackles remain perfectly timed and legitimate.

Warnock's ramblings may just have primed the ref for Tuesday and it would take the gloss off us going through if one of our most effective players was out for the final.

Nick Carle put in some magnificent, thunderous, challenges that were getting close to the mark.

Palace will be extra niggly if things don't go their way and Carle in particular will need to make sure his tackles remain perfectly timed and legitimate.

Warnock's ramblings may just have primed the ref for Tuesday and it would take the gloss off us going through if one of our most effective players was out for the final.

You can bet that Palace will try everything on Tuesday. Making the most of challenges, trying to get our players into trouble, while hacking away themselves. The referee will need to keep an eye on that.

Shaun Derry is the archetypal journeyman clogger whose sole purpose is to antagonise. An alleged hardman, who is good at dishing it out but is straight in the referees ear when someone gives it back, eg Wise, McAteer, Lucas Neill etc.

Archived