IGNORED

Great Performance

Nibor

Well done City, great performance today and I thoroughly enjoyed that game.

We went out committed and fought for everything determined not to get kicked off the pitch by Colin ######'s hoofball thugs and we played good football and scored two great goals.

The strike from Noble giving us the fully deserved winner after an undeserved equaliser at the death was superb.

I was particularly impressed with Nick Carle's bottle today, he went in where it hurts every time and won more often than not.

Put in another two performances like that this season please and I'll be happy whatever the result.

Put in another two performances like that this season please and I'll be happy whatever the result.

As has already been proved this season none of Hull, Palace or Watford can live with us on our day.

Put in two more performances like we did today and we'll be playing at Old Trafford and Anfield next season.

The fans were beyond belief today, can we take those same 2,100 to every away game please? Magnificent.

As has already been proved this season none of Hull, Palace or Watford can live with us on our day.

Put in two more performances like we did today and we'll be playing at Old Trafford and Anfield next season.

The fans were beyond belief today, can we take those same 2,100 to every away game please? Magnificent.

Agreed best away game for some time and really made realise what i'm missing out in sitting in the dolman and not the east end

An outstanding away performance against one of the form sides of the division.

The team had clearly learned from the two league games against Palace when we allowed ourselves to be outmuscled and got drawn into their style of play. They were the better side for the first half an hour but Basso didn't have many saves to make and we fully merited the victory.

Aside from the lead up to the dodgy penalty, our back four looked secure, the midfield were competitive and passed the ball around nicely and Dele held it up well and looked a threat. The goals were the icing on the cake - doubt Noble will ever hit one sweeter.

It's no coincidence that are form has improved since GJ has picked all his ball players in the same team. Noble, Carle, McIndoe, Trundle are all natural footballers, the full backs are a good link up and Louis can play as well.

Add a bit a muscle in Dele and McCombe in the spine of the team and with the best goalkeeper in the league and no wonder we are suddenly playing some silky stuff.

The key on Tuesday, and hopefully at Wembley as well, is to retain the confidence to play our game.

Even if the worst comes to the worst and we don't make it this season, with some strengthening in the summer to cover for injuries, I think we can do a West Brom next season and play our way Auto Promotion.

Hopefully that won't be necessary, but hey, I could watch the type of football we played yesterday and at Bramall Lane ( our best performance of the season?) in any league.

City were excellent all through the side - every player put in a top performance and Johnson got his tactics spot on. City fully deserved the win and if Noble hadnt found the top corner a draw would have been a disapointment after the way City played.

I think City surprised Palace and Warnock had no 'plan B'

But its only half time.

Lets all hope for an early City goal on Tuesday to put us two goals clear. I can Palace getting very frustrated and dirty if hat happens.

I'm still buzzing, great performance from our lads today on and off the pitch.

I read in the Palace forum that they were making all the noice.... not being funny, but apart from that chant between the stands they were RUBBISH.

''johnson says,

Warnock is a c***

Warnock is a c***

warnock is a c***''

Archived