IGNORED

Thank God We Didnt Sell All Our Tickets

BS3_RED

If we had sold out i really think the atmosphere would have been crap yesterday.

All the singers would have been spread out as it was allocated seating and it would have been a lot harder to get the songs going but because we didnt sell out, people who wanted to sit went to the front and those wanting to stand all went to the back.

As a result, we got all the songs started and everyone joined in.

That was one of the best days of my life watching City and i just cant wait for Tuesday now.

Got to agree with everything you said there bud ... i only managed to get off work Friday afternoon and sort it all in a few hours but had an awesome day yesterday , the noise was fantastic the players were gods and the result was incredible :clapping:

I'm in Dolman Block M on Tuesday and anyone wishing to see past me will have to stand ... i'll be starting where we left off yesterday and hope others join in , i think we really gave the lads that kick they needed yesterday the roar of "Johnson says Get behind the team" was chilling and full of raw emotion ..you only had to look around the section to see what it meant to us that were there ...lets hope everyone else can pick up on that vibe and join us .... :yahoo:

there were 2 people that had the same ticket aswell :noexpression:

gotta say though best day of the year i have never experienced anything like it when nobes scored!

the way it dipped with power in the last minutes ! Quality

:englandsmile4wf:

Have you got Sproule on the back of your top and were sat in Row Z ? your pic looks very familiar think i was right behind you ..

indeed :englandsmile4wf:

I was right behind you then got Gary72 on my top ...was awesome ..at one stage i didnt sing just to take in what was going on , can honestly say in all my years as a City fan i've never felt so proud ..long may it continue :winner_third_h4h:

What did them vids come out like on your phone ? i got same phone as you (w580i) but thought they'd be poor quality ....

I was right behind you then got Gary72 on my top ...was awesome ..at one stage i didnt sing just to take in what was going on , can honestly say in all my years as a City fan i've never felt so proud ..long may it continue :winner_third_h4h:

What did them vids come out like on your phone ? i got same phone as you (w580i) but thought they'd be poor quality ....

oohh yeah i think i saw someone with that on their back didnt really see what u looked like though..

and not the best

couldn't see the ball but i just recorded them for the sound :innocent06:

will upoad them when i've seen the watford game :englandsmile4wf:

there were 2 people that had the same ticket aswell :noexpression:

On Sky pre kick-off, they mentioned about a mix-up with tickets in the Palace end which was threatening to cause a delay, huge queues at the ticket office etc.

I thought the atmosphere yesterday sounded top. To be fair, Palace were pretty loud, but you could always hear our lot. Whenever the camera cut to the City fans it seemed like everyone was standing as well.

It was bloody hot in that stand though :D

Fantastic day out, one of the very best away days I've had.

Spot on. Magnificent day. Great atmosphere in the sunshine but a little too much nakedness! Definately up there with Charlton away for me. One of the best I've done.

To put our inability to sell out in perspective:

Palace were far from selling out yesterday,

Hull didn't manage it at Watford today,

And probably funniest of all, Watford's attendance today is 14,000! Pathetic.

Palace have sold out their allocation

best bit of the day yesterday was the old bill every nice people even came up to us outside the pub goes the game won't b delayed get pissed wen u can

i was in stitches for about 5 minutes after that

i agree glad we never sold out

made the atmosphere and i reckon it was better than charlton

i sat where i wanted same time as the league game brilliant veiw and out standing singing

WELL DONE EVERYONE WHO WENT

GOT BEHIND THE TEAM AS JOHNSON WANTED

LEGEND=David Noble

went mental after that goal by me the seats broke and i went flying

It was like a terrace at the back - I stood in the gangway for most of the game. Absolutely knackered after, dripping with sweat - felt like I'd played half the game myself.

Cheers to the 2 guys who sold my mate and me their spare tickets 10 minutes before KO. I'd already bought tickets in the Palace end but didn't really feel like keeping quiet in there. Thank ###### I didn't in the end! - even though I couldn't shift my spare Palace tickets.

Palace seemed to have completely screwed up their ticket distribution. There were huge queues before the game with people trying to pick up pre-bought tickets and getting misdirected by their stewards.

Archived