IGNORED

Leroy And Reading Down

KevinC

A fantastic end to the Premier League season, shame that Reading were relegated after a great win at derby. Will Leroy Lita be on the move this summer? Maybe a Premier League club west of Reading might be interested?

A fantastic end to the Premier League season, shame that Reading were relegated after a great win at derby. Will Leroy Lita be on the move this summer? Maybe a Premier League club west of Reading might be interested?

got a lot of time for Roy hodgson so glad Fulham did it.

Will Leroy Lita be on the move this summer? Maybe a Premier League club west of Reading might be interested?

Presumably you mean City :fingerscrossed:

1. Would he want to come back to AG?

2. Would City want him?

Presumably you mean City :fingerscrossed:

1. Would he want to come back to AG?

2. Would City want him?

Is he Prem quality? Questionable.

Would he come back to AG? Possibly, if he thought there was a likelihood of top flight football (and wages to match)

Don't forget, Liam Rosenior also plays for Reading, would we want him back given the opportunity?

I think these are the type of players we should be looking at, I think both Lita and Rosenier would be good value after a few years in the prem....

Realistically with the money likely to be available - championship and players towards the end of their career are going to be the only options.... I would prefer to see a gradual improvement in the squad in whichever level we land....

Would also be nice to see a few new faces... maybe an unsung Latvian international or 2 (if there are any!!?)

Archived