IGNORED

Theoretical Question

94th Minute

Think we have one of these everytime a big game comes around; ok so this one isn't sold out yet...but lets say it has, by selling your ticket, you can't just buy a new one in a restricted view seat. Selling means your sat at home, and watching the game on TV!

So how much would someone have to pay you for your ticket? Remembering this game could be the game we go to wembley, there could very well be an invaision of the pitch after the game, the atmosphere could rival, actually be better than Haprtlepool in the playoffs last time round.

So what would you take for the ticket; all expenses paid to Wembley, all expenses paid with a box at wembley??

Everyones surely got to have a price they would go at

Think we have one of these everytime a big game comes around; ok so this one isn't sold out yet...but lets say it has, by selling your ticket, you can't just buy a new one in a restricted view seat. Selling means your sat at home, and watching the game on TV!

So how much would someone have to pay you for your ticket? Remembering this game could be the game we go to wembley, there could very well be an invaision of the pitch after the game, the atmosphere could rival, actually be better than Haprtlepool in the playoffs last time round.

So what would you take for the ticket; all expenses paid to Wembley, all expenses paid with a box at wembley??

500 notes would tempt me.

Well if the atmosphere is anything like the atmosphere when we played Hartlepool then I will be very dissapointed because the atmosphere at that game was awfull except for the last 5 mins but thats all anyone ever seems to remember.

Well if the atmosphere is anything like the atmosphere when we played Hartlepool then I will be very dissapointed because the atmosphere at that game was awfull except for the last 5 mins but thats all anyone ever seems to remember.

Well thats the bit that I remember!!

OK, if the atmosphere throughout is as good as the last 5, I wasn't signifying that the quietness would be nice...otherwise just go to a library or something, don't even have to pay to get in there

I seriously hope that its going to be an amazing atmosphere, I just have a bit of a fear it might not!

A grand for me to even consider selling it.

Likewise. This game means a lot to me, it's easily the biggest game in my time supporting City.

I was so glad to be at Selhurst Park yesterday, it's what football is all about and just about as good as it gets!!

Well thats the bit that I remember!!

OK, if the atmosphere throughout is as good as the last 5, I wasn't signifying that the quietness would be nice...otherwise just go to a library or something, don't even have to pay to get in there

I seriously hope that its going to be an amazing atmosphere, I just have a bit of a fear it might not!

Yes the atmosphere of the last 5 mins against Hartlepool throughout the 90 would be amazing - think ill pass out after 20 mins but i could live with that for 20 mins of that atmosphere.

I'm sure there will be alot of nervous people at AG so its job of EVERYONE to try and make the stands relaxed but loud and intimidating rather than quite and nervous because whichever one it is it will project onto the pitch. Got to watch out for to much of the warnock show as well we need to get at the CP players rather then Warnock as he wont care but they are the young and influenceable ones which is why he does what he does.

Anyway back on topic you cant buy experiences like this so I am finding it hard to figure out how much i would "sell out" for but if someone came up to me with 500 cash and said that for the ticket I would prob say OK but never sure until someone actually does it.

Archived