IGNORED

Bounce Around The Ground Video

Jungle Jim

Just got a message from youtube saying the league asked them to take it off because it breached copyright. Unbelievable.

I know you can't put footage of the match itself on there but surely the fans celebrating at the end isn't within the realm of their copyright?

Just got a message from youtube saying the league asked them to take it off because it breached copyright. Unbelievable.

I know you can't put footage of the match itself on there but surely the fans celebrating at the end isn't within the realm of their copyright?

I have uploaded countless vids of celebrations etc. Never had a problem. :noexpression:

that takes the p1ss!

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by The Football League Limited

managed to get me comment down before it got pulled ,also got a few pictures of palace game on ere before mods sussed it buggers :shutup:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by The Football League Limited

managed to get me comment down before they pulled it , also got noble windin up to shoot on here before mods pulled it check out avatar

Archived