IGNORED

Lita Lita Give Us A Wave

PAPA650

• Admin
He's got Lee Trundle slimmed down and running the channels after lost causes...

Bradley Orr's changed from non league thug to god fearing pfa team of the year...

I back Gary Johnson to sort people out, if Leroy was smart enough to want to work for Gary Johnson and put the effort in. I'd back GJ to get the best out of him.

Trouble is..smart isn't Leroy's strong point IMO

Rumour has it he's even managed to get Noble to last a full 90 minutes as well! :clapping:

heard a different perspective from the Reading side which was Coppell refused to let him go on loan till the end of the season which is what we wanted but said it could only be a month at a time because that way they have a 24 hour recall. With that in mind Lita wanted to stay in London which is where his family is from.

Plus he could have played against us but he refused and told Pardew he'd play the next match. He was sat in the directors box during the Charlton game and unveiled afterwards.

Well that's from people close to RFC.

I can second that. He sat with Murray in the stands & watched the game. Not sure why/if Murray was sat in the directors box though???

• Admin
Nope, Noble only shot because he was too tired to run, said it himself :P

Didn't stop him sprinting the length of the pitch to celebrate with our fans though, Bradley was struggling to keep up :tongue:

Archived