IGNORED

Lita Lita Give Us A Wave

PAPA650

pity lita thought we were to crap for a team that got him where he is now !!!!!!!

most people didn't want him back here and word has it he declined anyway bet he is feeling sick now :laugh:

pity most of the city wet wipes let stardom go to their heads my heart bleeds for him :englandsmile4wf:

The best bit about Reading going down is that, living where I do, I can hold my head up a little bit higher from now on in, whatever happens.

My lad has just sent a text to his school mate who has been giving him loads all season about Reading being in the Prem and City being in a lower division. It went along the lines of, "you can always pop down to Bristol next season and watch Premier League football....." :clapping:

Guest churchill gaffer

I would have him back here! I think somebody like GJ is the type of manager who would have put him in his place!

Where did the chap previous hear he had turned is down?!!!!!!!!

I would have him back here! I think somebody like GJ is the type of manager who would have put him in his place!

His head would never get through the door :disapointed2se:

Steve Landsdown said he spoke to Lita before he went to Charlton on loan. Lita said he wasnt interested in coming back to City. SL said this in a radio Bristol interview.

Trundle is not half the player Lita is (fact).

Fact is a bit strong without appropriate supporting evidence- not sure they are directly comparable but as things stand today I think that I'd side with LT. That's a fact but it could be changed with some evidence. So ........

Assuming they take the same size - Trundle is not fit to wear Lita's boots. Discuss.

he turned up down and instead joined Charlton instead

lansdown himself said it

he turned up down and instead joined Charlton instead

lansdown himself said it

heard a different perspective from the Reading side which was Coppell refused to let him go on loan till the end of the season which is what we wanted but said it could only be a month at a time because that way they have a 24 hour recall. With that in mind Lita wanted to stay in London which is where his family is from.

Plus he could have played against us but he refused and told Pardew he'd play the next match. He was sat in the directors box during the Charlton game and unveiled afterwards.

Well that's from people close to RFC.

Steve Landsdown said he spoke to Lita before he went to Charlton on loan. Lita said he wasnt interested in coming back to City. SL said this in a radio Bristol interview.

Coppell wouldn't let him come back to Bristol because of previous history,

but there again, would you want a bloke, who wears a gold dummy

on a chain around his neck, playing for the City?

Coppell wouldn't let him come back to Bristol because of previous history,

but there again, would you want a bloke, who wears a gold dummy

on a chain around his neck, playing for the City?

In a word.......No

I've got some sympathy for Reading - they're a well run club and were unlucky to go down.

As for Lita, I don't really care about his antics off the pitch. He did the biz when he was on the pitch for City and I hope he gets fixed up with another Premier League club. :innocent06:

He's got Lee Trundle slimmed down and running the channels after lost causes...

Bradley Orr's changed from non league thug to god fearing pfa team of the year...

I back Gary Johnson to sort people out, if Leroy was smart enough to want to work for Gary Johnson and put the effort in. I'd back GJ to get the best out of him.

Trouble is..smart isn't Leroy's strong point IMO

Archived