IGNORED

Ok Own Up

farmeronecow

in his interview after the game he reckons someone gave him a thump....

anyone care to own up ? :clapping:

Probably about 16000 volunteers.

I have to agree with that. The guy that hit him should get a lifetime ban from City, and I hope the club does the right thing. In my head, I would love to give the beak nosed bloke a smack, but I would never do it.

There is no place in football for actions like that.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

There was a gap and he went for it, right hook :englandsmile4wf:

At least we know where to go if there are any repercussions... :disapointed2se: The guy's a d###, but what your dad did was frankly stupid and thuggish. And you're proud of it?!?!? :noexpression: Less said about this incident, the better I think...

Whoever did it, if they are identifiable, is looking at a lifetime ban, thats for sure. We ain't like the other mob up the road who sweep these things under the carpet. And no doubt the FA will now hold an enquiry and fine the club a hefty amount with a suspended ground closure sentence hanging over us. So if it was your old man who punched Warnock then he is a right clever ****.

Whoever did it, if they are identifiable, is looking at a lifetime ban, thats for sure. We ain't like the other mob up the road who sweep these things under the carpet. And no doubt the FA will now hold an enquiry and fine the club a hefty amount with a suspended ground closure sentence hanging over us. So if it was your old man who punched Warnock then he is a right clever ****.

Well the mods may be able to get some information regarding this. I mean, Chloe "MyOldManSaid....."'s details will be held and she's just cleverly admitted in a very public place that her dad has just thumped someone!! Not too difficult to track down, I shouldn't have thought.

What a ridiculous thing to do. After a glorious victory, the first thing on someones mind is violence against someone who, however dislikable, at the end of the day is only an opposing football manager. I'm sure the club will be quick to condemn/ban.

You and your Dad aren't City fans. You're the mindless thugs that have no place in sport. You have left a nasty taste at the end of a fantastic evening. All credit to Palace for a great contest. I hope the likes of your family are banned from the club so the rest of us true City fans can give the club the good reputation it deserves.

in his interview after the game he reckons someone gave him a thump....

Old Warnock has talked rubbish all weekend, Why believe the ####### now?

If true, I don't condone it but on the other hand after his actions i understand how it may of happened.

-Also the 4 minders were OTT, & Didn't do a very good job if NW is for once talking the truth!

Archived