IGNORED

The Official I'm Loving Lee Trundle Thread

Belfastcityfan

HAS to be LT10 next year

LT23 Doesn't sound right!

now lets make sure that Swansea don't want him back :innocent06:

try telling that to someone with a LT23 shirt or a Nicky Carle - 10 shirt.

personally I think they should stay the same.

Some of his touches last night were of the highest quality, his little stop and turn right on the touchline towards the end of the second half was awesome to watch. I think having McIndoe, Noble and Carle who are all excellent with the ball at feet has encouraged Lee to join in and its really paying dividends.

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!

In terms of repaying his fee... I think he did that last night. I mean, how much is a Wembley final worth to us financially? It can't be far off a million, can it? I should hope we'll make a packet out of it. So was he worth the money? For getting us to Wembley - completely.

But to be honest, I don't care about that. I love watching him play. When he gets the ball and starts running at a defender, or just dancing around a bit, I love it. We talked earlier in the season about match day prices - I'm happily paying them to watch the skills shown at the Gate at present.

I'm going to put something out there - if you don't like it, send it right back. I wanna be on him. I WANT TO BE ON HIM.

He's mine, I saw him first!

Loved him from day one. the bloke is class! even at half time i heard people saying take him off, he is doing too much??!?! i said #### off mate, you will be eating those words come the end. And .......well you know th rest

LEE LEE LEE TRUNDLE

Archived