IGNORED

What Will Be The Headline In The Evil Post Today?

TETBURY MASSIVE

Shall we have a guess at what the headline will be today?

I will start....

Unlucky scott misses wembley dream...... Scott Sinclair......

Or

???????

:winner_third_h4h:

I'm going for 'City Dreaming Of The Premier League' at the top of their preview of tonights game between Watford and Hull City

'McIN-D'OH!

BRISTOL IN MOURNING AS THEY FLUKE THEIR WAY TO WEMBLEY.

BRISTOL was today lamenting the darkest day in the city's history since the slave trade as the spawn of Satan fluked their way to the Championship play-off final.

As City hooligans rioted on the pitch despite a win, all decent football lovers were praying they fall at the final hurdle.

TOMORROW: Don't miss your pull-out guide to not supporting Bristol City at Wembley, cut-out face masks of Geri Haliwell, Elton John and Paul Heaton from the Housemartins. Plus, free live hornets and tigers for every reader! Only in your Evening Pirate!'

'McIN-D'OH!

BRISTOL IN MOURNING AS THEY FLUKE THEIR WAY TO WEMBLEY.

BRISTOL was today lamenting the darkest day in the city's history since the slave trade as the spawn of Satan fluked their way to the Championship play-off final.

As City hooligans rioted on the pitch despite a win, all decent football lovers were praying they fall at the final hurdle.

TOMORROW: Don't miss your pull-out guide to not supporting Bristol City at Wembley, cut-out face masks of Geri Haliwell, Elton John and Paul Heaton from the Housemartins. Plus, free live hornets and tigers for every reader! Only in your Evening Pirate!'

:laugh:

personally I like the front and back page headlines in THE SUN!

CITY ON WAY TO WEMBLEY

&

GARY'S FINAL FEVER!

nice to see at least one paper is actually supporting us!

With good reason i think, is the sports editor or one of their top journos a City fan?

names escape me right now.

With good reason i think, is the sports editor or one of their top journos a City fan?

names escape me right now.

your thinking of Dominc Mohan

Wouldnt call him a top journalist - he used to write mainly gossip columns, celebs falling out of nightclubs etc

Archived