IGNORED

Is It Worth

Wurzel of Oz

I have an exam on the 24th and no trians run on time for me to get to London? How important is my degree and the 12 thousand pounds I have spent on it so far? Discuss...

Some things are more important than football though.... and ive never said that before!

I would choose Uni, its your future

I'm in a similar position, have an exam 9:30-12:30 on saterday 24th. No trains seem to get there in time (from Birmingham Uni). So am looking at begging my dad to come up from Bristol and speed me over there!!!

If anyone has been to wembley, does that time scale sound at all possible???

I've got an exam in Exeter until 11.30 next Saturday but luckily I've found a train leaving at 11.42 that should get me to the game in time. I'm not too sure how I'm expected to do well in my Friday (23rd) and Saturday exams seeing as City will be taking up most of my thoughts!

:city:

Guest Garfunkle

i was under the impression that at uni you can leave the examination room any time up until 10mins from the end?

why not just do 2-2.30 hours worth of it?

I'm in a similar position, have an exam 9:30-12:30 on saterday 24th. No trains seem to get there in time (from Birmingham Uni). So am looking at begging my dad to come up from Bristol and speed me over there!!!

If anyone has been to wembley, does that time scale sound at all possible???

Ex-Brum Uni boy here, remember fondly Saturday exams, bad luck

The answer is (sadly) Uni first, but look at a Chiltern railways train from Brum (Snow Hill I think) to London, may stop at Wemberleee park, so could be possible but you'll need your skates on.

Good luck and God speed!!!!

Ex-Brum Uni boy here, remember fondly Saturday exams, bad luck

The answer is (sadly) Uni first, but look at a Chiltern railways train from Brum (Snow Hill I think) to London, may stop at Wemberleee park, so could be possible but you'll need your skates on.

Good luck and God speed!!!!

Cheers mate... will have a look

Obviously you're degree is more important in the future and long term. But why do uni's do this? Having exams on Saturday is stupid and thoughtless. I think you should approach the uni and explain the situation- you never know, they might give suggest something different.

Exam mate, no question.

Its a difficult one but that's life.

I can't go to Wemberlee as I am contracted to photograph somebody's wedding - that's just tough for me.

When you reflect on it you'll know you made the right choice.

Archived