IGNORED

Anyone Else Spot Anyone "famous"

TETBURY MASSIVE

Guest DanC
Did anyone else spot anyone famous last night at the gate?

spotted was.

The legend steve scott.

Leroy Lita.

MC Harvey.

Lee Matthews.

Anymore?

:englandsmile4wf:

So he turns us down in favour of a move to Charlton and then comes back here to watch our game. Very strange.

So he turns us down in favour of a move to Charlton and then comes back here to watch our game. Very strange.

He's back at Reading don't ya know, and oops they have just been relegated, he sooooooooo wanted to stay in the Premier League too. Ah, Bristol City are in with a chance, interested now eh?

Well he can get lost as far as I'm concerned! :tongue:

MC Harvey was in the popular band "So Solid Crew" - "21 seconds tec tec tec..."

Was married, I think to Aleshia from strictly come dancing, Misteeq fame and cheated on her with failed recording artist and rubbish eurovision entry Javine - who was quite hot, but now, isnt... They are now married.

Aleshia is still, stunningly hot.

Was married, I think to Aleshia from strictly come dancing, Misteeq fame and cheated on her with failed recording artist and rubbish eurovision entry Javine - who was quite hot, but now, isnt... They are now married.

When?

Understatement

MC Harvey was in the popular band "So Solid Crew" - "21 seconds tec tec tec..."

Sorry, still none the wiser about this pop combo of which you speak, Are they like The Seekers or heavier ,like The Troggs?

Just watched the dressing room interviews on World and it was great to see all the players celebrating Betsy, Russell etc lets face it those who went on loan this season no matter what league were in won't be at the gate next season (except Brooker and maybe JMW) but still were bouncing round the ground.

Archived