Anyone Else Spot Anyone "famous"

TETBURY MASSIVE

When?

3_javine.jpg

She's alright there!

Understatement

No doubt about that...

alesha_dixon.jpg

Sorry, still none the wiser about this pop combo of which you speak, Are they like The Seekers or heavier ,like The Troggs?

I would say more like the Troggs, but throw in a bit of George Clinton and the Funkadelics...

6csnh21.jpg

Guest MaloneFM
I think that Malone was there.

I admit it, you damn pooper ratzi get everywhere. Have a look at that So Solid Crew picture. There's HUNDREDS of the buggers! Breeding like bloody germs they are.

More of a Goldie Lookin Chain man myself

I saw that bloke who played Lofty in Eastenders years ago having a fag outside the main entrance at half time. Guess he must be a Palace fan.

Lofty ( Tom Watt ) is a huge Arsenal fan and hosts Arsenal TV. Prob there to give the finger to the palace.

Lofty ( Tom Watt ) is a huge Arsenal fan and hosts Arsenal TV. Prob there to give the finger to the palace.

He writes in our matchday programme, nice bloke and does a fair bit of stuff for Palace too.

In the Palace end I saw comedian Mark Steel who wrote an ace article in the Independent this morning which I think a lot of you may be able to relate to...

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/comme...est-827653.html

Guest MaloneFM
I seen Leroy Rosenior and Jed Pitman. I was shocked that they weren't together.

They have been over as an item for ages old love. Do keep up.

He writes in our matchday programme, nice bloke and does a fair bit of stuff for Palace too.

In the Palace end I saw comedian Mark Steel who wrote an ace article in the Independent this morning which I think a lot of you may be able to relate to...

That's a great article.

Very funny and very true.

Take it he was morosely sitting in the park throwing rocks at a duck for most of today then?

Guest MaloneFM
surley uncle malone was the most famous at the gate (i know don,t call you shirley) :worship2:

Just uncle to you Ribby old thing. But ones does like to be called Shirley when one has the wig on. GOOLLLDFINGAH!

We'll swap you for Dustbin Lee Colins, I just love that cerebral funster!

apparently simon jordan got a load of stick whilst having a smoke which is good to hear

I saw him get out of his car, he brushed his long blonde hair back and put on his shades. he was less than 5ft from me. I shouted look at you ya ponce with ya long blonde locks Wash & Go ( home you **** )

Archived