IGNORED

Wembley Attire And Props And Festivities!

Kevolution

Being a superstitious creature, I'm going to be wearing exactly the same as I've worn for the last two games.

I also hope people steer clear of those bloody atmosphere killing horns otherwise one may be going up someone's arse if they sit near me blowing it all game.

Guest MaloneFM

I shall be wearing the usual sheepskin coat ina Motson stylee. I shall forgoe the glitter wigs, cheap assed jesters hats and face paints as I take the natural appearance of a waanker anyway without props.

those windy things
= Malone, so I won't be taking one.

Most people have missed the point of this thread.

I assume it was a question about the suit we shall all be wearing to Wembley.

I shall be wearing an Armani white suit with red detail.

Being a superstitious creature, I'm going to be wearing exactly the same as I've worn for the last two games.

I also hope people steer clear of those bloody atmosphere killing horns otherwise one may be going up someone's arse if they sit near me blowing it all game.

Same here buddy ..right down to the undercrackers and socks.. although they've all needed a thoruogh wash ....especially after the away leg when i was one sweaty munter by the time i got back ..what's that ? i am anyway ? you cheeky blighter :innocent06:

Same here buddy ..right down to the undercrackers and socks.. although they've all needed a thoruogh wash ....especially after the away leg when i was one sweaty munter by the time i got back ..what's that ? i am anyway ? you cheeky blighter :innocent06:

Ditto. I even went as far as wearing half-wet jeans last night! Can't say I went as far as wearing the same "undercrackers" though!

Will the hull fans be allowed to bring their whippets.

Don't know about that, but they've already sorted out their charter flights.

I'm not much good at this computer stuff so can't post a link, but go to our favourite video site and search for Yorkshire Airlines.

Has anyone thought about what they are wearing or what they are bringing to Wembley?

I know it's not needed and what we really need is to make a lot of noise and support the team but i think things like this makes things a little more special, not every day we get to Wembley and will help the atmosphere not that we will need it!

Props like the big foam fingers, the battery powered candles, the flags draped over us, horns, those windy things (no idea what they are called) and make noise, flags on sticks, hats.

Attire like red and white which I think if everyone wore and made it a red and white night would look amazing at the ground and on TV especially since Wembley is red and white our colors to :)

By festivities I mean things like face paint, hair dye, big red wigs, nick Carle sexy style hair wigs!?

I think I’m going with my red city shirt with my flag, scarf, my big red foam finger the “always believe” one and I might even go the whole hog and do the red and white face paint!

:englandsmile4wf:

Face paint, wigs, foam fingers, jester hats (or any other "comedy" headwear), musical instruments: all in the list of things I dislike about modern football.

Guest Eamer

I'll be wearing my City shirt and taking my Brazil flag along again. Might paint a red stripe over my eyes a bit like Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

Archived