IGNORED

What Is Unique About Hull City?

cheshire_red

This wa on Five Live with john Inverdale (former bristol Grammar School pupil) some fair few years ago and ran for weeks and weeks.

What is unique about Hull City in the English Football league?

Its the biggest city in Europe to not host a top flight league team.

This wa on Five Live with john Inverdale (former bristol Grammar School pupil) some fair few years ago and ran for weeks and weeks.

pffft, something to do with a size of that city never hosting top flight Football?

Something to do with fishing?

Something to do with Nick Barmby?

pffft, something to do with a size of that city never hosting top flight Football?

Hull City have never played in the top flight, but when Leeds had their ground closed due to crowd trouble in 1971, they played a 1st Div game at Hull City's ground.

More t.w.a.t.s per head of the population than any other city?

I know, I know.

Pick me, pick me!

They are the only city in England where the entire poulation is related to just 2 families. Other than Cardiff, and Swindon. And Camborne.

They don't have a family tree as such. More of a stump. Oh, and six toes.

Do I win a fiver?

deffintly will be enjoying the day,will be an early start from here. i reckon it could well be one of the best games at the new wembley so far

Lets hope its a good game for us all, I'm leaving gloucester at 9.16 me and my 9 year old ( got him off supporting man u but it took a few years) now hes proud to say city is his team. get to wembley at about 12, which station do all the hull fans come into? were into paddington? :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

all the trains direct from hull go to kings cross, don't know about ones with changes at doncaster. we are driving to northampton or luton (relatives) then getting dropped off in watford and getting down from there, hopefully be in the pub a hull city fan has rented out for about 11

all the trains direct from hull go to kings cross, don't know about ones with changes at doncaster. we are driving to northampton or luton (relatives) then getting dropped off in watford and getting down from there, hopefully be in the pub a hull city fan has rented out for about 11

have a great day dave one of us will get the right result, I'm just glad we didnt go straight back down, believe this or not we are on such a high in the west to be in this position, enjoy enjoy enjoy :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf: PS 2 big bridges - 1 big bridge. :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Archived