IGNORED

No Point

cheese

Been trawling round the web and no-one seems to think we stand a chance on May 24th and, even if we "scrape a lucky win", we'll be straight back down with fewer points than Derby.

So, that's that then. Save yer money, take the missus out instead. No point in turning up.

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

Hull can be beaten - Watford were very poor and we've already done them this season. And if anyone compares us (or even Hull) to Derby they clearly don't understand what happened at Pride Park this season.

watching ESPN out here in Asia yesterday - after the goals came the comment that we would struggle if we made it - 21,000 capacity and the funniest bit we had to "compete for support with a second team in Bristol"!!!!!!

watching ESPN out here in Asia yesterday - after the goals came the comment that we would struggle if we made it - 21,000 capacity and the funniest bit we had to "compete for support with a second team in Bristol"!!!!!!

I don't think Mangotsfield has much of an affect on our attendances!

Been trawling round the web and no-one seems to think we stand a chance on May 24th and, even if we "scrape a lucky win", we'll be straight back down with fewer points than Derby.

So, that's that then. Save yer money, take the missus out instead. No point in turning up.

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

Hull can be beaten - Watford were very poor and we've already done them this season. And if anyone compares us (or even Hull) to Derby they clearly don't understand what happened at Pride Park this season.

Why, what has happened at Pride Park this season apart from Derby being terrible and wrongly sacking Davies (6 pts from 14 games, Jewell 5 pts from 24 games)?

In 2005 everyone thought Wigan Athletic would come straight back down (me included). They haven't exactly set the Prem on fire in their three years, but have stuck at it and are improving, set for a fourth year of Prem League football. That would do for me.

Why, what has happened at Pride Park this season apart from Derby being terrible and wrongly sacking Davies (6 pts from 14 games, Jewell 5 pts from 24 games)?

Read what Paul Jewell had to say about the state of the club OFF the pitch when he took over. Instability feeds into performances on the pitch - no matter what people may say - ask Liverpool.

Read what Paul Jewell had to say about the state of the club OFF the pitch when he took over. Instability feeds into performances on the pitch - no matter what people may say - ask Liverpool.

With all due respect what would you expect Paul Jewel to say, that everything was ok and its his fault. Jewel will say anything to deflect performances and results away from himself.

With all due respect what would you expect Paul Jewel to say, that everything was ok and its his fault. Jewel will say anything to deflect performances and results away from himself.

ok then. I'm 20 miles from Pride Park - the club were in a mess. 12/18 months ago they were £50m in debt, lots of infighting, rumours about takeovers, boardroom battles etc. In no way does the situations at BCFC, HCFC or SCFC resemble where Derby were this time last year.

ok then. I'm 20 miles from Pride Park - the club were in a mess. 12/18 months ago they were £50m in debt, lots of infighting, rumours about takeovers, boardroom battles etc. In no way does the situations at BCFC, HCFC or SCFC resemble where Derby were this time last year.

I agree with you that the clubs are not in similar positions, my gripe is with Jewel continually blaming others and he gats nothing!

Archived