IGNORED

Simply Solution To East End Problem...

Red Cloud

But surely if we all still went in the same place it wud still be a great atmosphere like eg moved in to the dolman all of us or somewhere else around the ground 1000 people singing round the ground is still going to make noise whether it be in wedlock stand or not.sorry if this hasn't made any sense and i am not putting the wedlock stand down as i go in there everytime its open or near enough.

CIDERED

Since we gave up the EAST END, i've been in the WILLIAMS, ATYEO, and for the last few years, with the kids, in the DOLMAN!

When the EAST END was opened again this season, i thought i would give it a try again. My kids will be fed up to return to their season ticket seats in the DOLMAN, as they have absolutely loved the way we have been able to mix, sing and genarally lark around with all our old and new found FRIENDS!

IT'S BEEN GREAT, THANKS TO EVERYONE THATS BEEN A PART OF IT! :laugh: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :sub:

LONG LIVE THE EAST END!

Sad to see it go just starting to build up good core group of as Spot said Friends and its been taken away ..we moved over a few weeks ago to the back row of East End farthest from fence as we could see the 1st block are more intrested in winding up opposition fans than getting behind the team ...if we could see it why couldnt of the stewards ?

Big Old George hes a baby daws does a reasonable job but seems like he could of done with staying in the East End last few games .

Just to point out to all the young wannabies our actual "lads"who you are trying so hard to emulate dont conduct themselves in the ground like you do who do you think your impressing ..your a embarrasement n opposition fans are hardly likely to be intimidated by the sight of 40 odd 12-15 yr olds clambering on fences give it up ..JOKERS :@

Sad to see it go just starting to build up good core group of as Spot said Friends and its been taken away ..we moved over a few weeks ago to the back row of East End farthest from fence as we could see the 1st block are more intrested in winding up opposition fans than getting behind the team ...if we could see it why couldnt of the stewards ?

Big Old George hes a baby daws does a reasonable job but seems like he could of done with staying in the East End last few games .

Just to point out to all the young wannabies our actual "lads"who you are trying so hard to emulate dont conduct themselves in the ground like you do who do you think your impressing ..your a embarrasement n opposition fans are hardly likely to be intimidated by the sight of 40 odd 12-15 yr olds clambering on fences give it up ..JOKERS :@

exactly right :laugh::sub:

Something worth remembering folks in all this: our muppets had a bad reputation for trouble years ago, and the history dies slowly.

The fences etc will only come down when we lose the reputation, and the muppets that think its great.

Its our club, NOT theirs, lets get rid of em, and this issue dies dont it?

Archived