IGNORED

Simply Solution To East End Problem...

Red Cloud

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

In most premership games it seems that they have no fence and just one row of stewards sat between the two sets of fans.

Or How about the Stewards and Old Bill do they're job, when there is trouble, actually stop it, rather than 2 stewards poking them and politley telling them to get down, grab them off and chuck them out, and rather than standing they're taking notes, chatting and eating doughnuts, maybe the OB could ACTUALLY help out maybe?

Guest comeonyoureds

i think its rediculous that other clubs can manage without having such a huge segregated area, and we have to have about 1000 seats and 2 fences to seperate the fans!

surely 1 fence next to the away fans with a line of stewards either side would be enough, then have netting covering about 15 seats from the fence keeping the city fans back from it.

if bigger clubs can manage it then how the hell cant we! :laugh:

if worried about coins being thrown then have a net hanging from the roof as they do at cardiff!

agreed fRed, electifying the fence would also solve the problem :laugh:

Guest Zider Army

I agree with comeonyoureds we should just have a fence next to the away fans and have a line of stwards and net infront of it.

Good thinking mate post in to Colin or Steve

THE EAST END IS VITAL TO PROMOTION

BOOT THE AWAY FANS NOT US :laugh:

I agree with comeonyoureds we should just have a fence next to the away fans and have a line of stwards and net infront of it.

Good thinking mate post in to Colin or Steve

THE EAST END IS VITAL TO PROMOTION

BOOT THE AWAY FANS NOT US :laugh:

:laugh::D:sub: Top man :sub: If its good enough for Arsenal and Manure why not us :laugh:

We need EVERY advantage we can get now at home and the East End is number 1

Simple solution to the East End

knock it down and rebuild it

stick all home fans in there

and the away fans in the atyeo!!

But then some fans would not want to leave thier seats

Cant keep every one happy

You're right, i love my seat in the Atyeo..............cant please everyone. Dont forget, you 'East Enders' are in the minority

You're right, i love my seat in the Atyeo..............cant please everyone. Dont forget, you 'East Enders' are in the minority
:laugh: Dont you forget "the East End has made a difference" Danny Wilson, B.Tinman.

Let me guess , you're a youngster who never sampled the east end at it's prime.

You probably haven't known anything other than biologically cleansed football,devoid of all passion and actually like sitting to watch a game.

You were probably still crapping yellow when Tinman first played for us and now you seek to impose your standards on those of us who yearn for passion in the game and know a few more songs than the bland "Europop" that used to be whispered from the Park End (Sorry Atyeo stand).

If I have got hold of the wrong end of the stick then please accept my apologies,if I am right then SIT DOWN ,SHUT UP.

:laugh: Dont you forget "the East End has made a difference" Danny Wilson, B.Tinman.
No, I am not disputing that, and I am not coming on here trying to be controversial.

But what else could Danny and anybody else for that matter say? Oh, the East End hasnt made any difference at all, in fact it was Carp. He's hardly likely to say that, and nor am I. All I am trying to say, without causing anger is that it is possible to go and enjoy your football, and be passionate about a team (as I have been for >30 years), without getting stressy about having to go in/not being able to go in the East End.

What are you going to do whan the end is redeveloped and the acoustics are not as good? Are you going to beg to keep a decrepid old building rather than have a plush new stand, just so that we can hear you singing above the other teams fans? We know all our fans are willing the team on, whether vocal or not, and it is a great atmosphere, yes, when there is singing all round the ground. But maybe you are getting this a bit out of proportion.

:sub:

Let me guess , you're a youngster who never sampled the east end at it's prime.

You probably haven't known anything other than biologically cleansed football,devoid of all passion and actually like sitting to watch a game.

You were probably still crapping yellow when Tinman first played for us and now you seek to impose your standards on those of us who yearn for passion in the game and know a few more songs than the bland "Europop" that used to be whispered from the Park End (Sorry Atyeo stand).

If I have got hold of the wrong end of the stick then please accept my apologies,if I am right then SIT DOWN ,SHUT UP.

No you are totally wrong, I have been going to Ashton Gate for 30 years (or maybe more). Perhaps longer than you????

I have been in all areas of the ground (including the dugouts on numerous occasions as a child) and must admit I prefer to sit down to watch my footy.

Hope that clears a few things up....

:laugh:

What are you going to do whan the end is redeveloped and the acoustics are not as good? Are you going to beg to keep a decrepid old building rather than have a plush new stand, just so that we can hear you singing above the other teams fans? We know all our fans are willing the team on, whether vocal or not, and it is a great atmosphere, yes, when there is singing all round the ground. But maybe you are getting this a bit out of proportion.

But then the away fans would also be in a stand with bad acoustics!

No, I am not disputing that, and I am not coming on here trying to be controversial.

But what else could Danny and anybody else for that matter say? Oh, the East End hasnt made any difference at all, in fact it was Carp. He's hardly likely to say that, and nor am I. All I am trying to say, without causing anger is that it is possible to go and enjoy your football, and be passionate about a team (as I have been for >30 years), without getting stressy about having to go in/not being able to go in the East End.

:D

:No, Ashton Gate was a joke before the East End when a few hundred away fans were regularly heard above the rest of us.

They aint laughing any more. :laugh::sub::( and stuff the stand I would rather have the E.E any day.

No you are totally wrong, I have been going to Ashton Gate for 30 years (or maybe more). Perhaps longer than you????

I have been in all areas of the ground (including the dugouts on numerous occasions as a child) and must admit I prefer to sit down to watch my footy.

Hope that clears a few things up....

:laugh:

Ok mate you were talking like one of those "new" football fans. I thought that the majority of people your age may be a bit more sympathetic to the cause in question. Incidently my first game was about 1961 ok ?

Or How about the Stewards and Old Bill do they're job, when there is trouble, actually stop it, rather than 2 stewards poking them and politley telling them to get down, grab them off and chuck them out, and rather than standing they're taking notes, chatting and eating doughnuts, maybe the OB could ACTUALLY help out maybe?

Nice piccie Lita for Congo :sub: Ashton Gate will be like a library again without our East End. :laugh:

Thanks to the twerps that are the politically correct brigade we're being denied our East End. Kids jumping on fencing my arse - what a feeble excuse for denying us our East End :@

Nice piccie Lita for Congo :sub: Ashton Gate will be like a library again without our East End. :laugh:

Was going to do a few dead bodys and someone doing an autopsy but thats kinda too far, heh. We need the East End, you dont know how much i get excited about home games again, this season without the East End, i would of gone to far less games, as i wasnt enjoying them.

The non-sitters are a few hundred out of 19,000 who want to stand so pull it down and build a new all seater area which is so steep you will fall over if not seated with a lap belt.
its a bit like that in one of the stands at burnley, went there earlier in the year as i was away in blackpool, and when i stood up when they scored(just to look right!, because there a mental lot up there!)i nearly bloody fell down! and trust me i was quite bloody high up, and i wouldn't stand up in that seat!

Archived