IGNORED

Best Stand For Season Tickets?

clemo

I'm a student, been to the Gate a couple of times this season and am getting season tickets with a few mates for next season, regardless of which league we're going to be in. When I've been its seemed like the east end was the one with the best atmosphere but there arn't any season tickets left in there. The Atyeo is the cheapest, but I'm worried the atmosphere might be awful being the opposite end to the noise. Anyone got any thoughts?

It's a bit harsh to say the Atyeo is "dire". Of course you aren't going to be able to hear them when your in the east end because it's the same the other way around.

Basically just choose out of these which you would prefer

Dolman = best view

East End = best atmosphere

Ayeo = near the tunnel and a decent atmosphere

Williams = near the dugouts but pretty quiet and not that great a view if you've got a pillar in the way

EastEnd is sold out so the ground needs another singing section if those people are looking for atmosphere.

Yeah, get in Atyeo E block now the EE has sold out. There's always quite a few of us who try and get the atmosphere going. It was pretty special against Palace and has generally been decent all season.

i am a back of the b blocker

to be fair when it gets going in there its outstanding

but it is also very frustrating when 20 of you sing and you get ignored and just sound silly

can get very loud though

tuesday proved this as the dolman was literally shaking

if you want to sing, then id recomend joining us, going to be amazing next season

make it the dolman b block. loads of singers there already and a good view :englandsmile4wf:

Yeah, get in Atyeo E block now the EE has sold out. There's always quite a few of us who try and get the atmosphere going. It was pretty special against Palace and has generally been decent all season.

go for it, get the rest of the ground rocking :englandsmile4wf:

I'm a student, been to the Gate a couple of times this season and am getting season tickets with a few mates for next season, regardless of which league we're going to be in. When I've been its seemed like the east end was the one with the best atmosphere but there arn't any season tickets left in there. The Atyeo is the cheapest, but I'm worried the atmosphere might be awful being the opposite end to the noise. Anyone got any thoughts?

B BLOCK DOLMAN STAND

BEEN THERE FOR A FEW SEASONS NOW

THERE IS A GROWING NUMBER OF SINGINGS

PEOPLE ALWAYS TRYING TO START SONGS

don't BE FRIGHTENED

COME AND JOIN US,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BY THE WAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :goingup:

Used to sit in Williams for years, then got fed up with all the moaners & always thought sittng in Atyeo would be best as thats where singers/band used to be...then when family s/t became available decided to sit in dolman, block J...it is predominately families, but you get great sound from block b singers and just join in and the view is spot on...in on the action too.

I still would also think the atyeo behind the goal would be great seats, view & atmos for tunnel as well as goal...

...Eastend has only been reopened this season, but has been inspiration for all singers....must be such a great atmos in there, shame all s/t sold out!

...pick wisely & it's money well spent...i love my seats now, wouldn't give them up for the world :dancing2:

Thanks for the advice, used to have a ST at Spurs and the set up with he signing sections sounds a lot it is there, tough decision to be made. Dolman B block sounds good but looks like we might struggle to get as many tickets as we want together. Got a feeling we will end up in Atyeo E block, probs somewhere near the back and if it's two quiet we'll have to knock the decible levels up a couple of notches ourselves.

Waaahhheey. Just brought 5 season tickets, Atyeo block F, next to block E, 4th row back. Couldn't get 5 together in Dolman B, and these were the best we could get. Can't wait for next season, whatever the devision! That said I'll be doing my best to raise the roof and cheer the lads on to the prem tommorow!

Archived