IGNORED

Wembley Do's No Don'ts

KevinC

Guest MaloneFM
Did you see anyone in there with a camel ? Is it easy to smuggle one in ???

I wouldn't Raymond...they'd get the hump....HUMP....OH...OH GOD...OH ROG....AHHH HA HA HA HA HA AH.........AAAAH HA HA HA....HA HA HA.....HAH....oh...oh dear...hump...phew...oh Roger these bastards don't deserve you...

I wouldn't Raymond...they'd get the hump....HUMP....OH...OH GOD...OH ROG....AHHH HA HA HA HA HA AH.........AAAAH HA HA HA....HA HA HA.....HAH....oh...oh dear...hump...phew...oh Roger these bastards don't deserve you...

No Camels - but there were a lot of sheep in there today!

I see what you did there...camel...hump.... pure comedy gold, must dash, little bits of wee is squirting out.......

OK, I was at wembley today for the FA cup final. Yes I am a true Red, but had an opportunity to go - so don't give me a hard time.

Anyway - here's the low down on this long list of does and donts.

Cameras - The stewards frisked us on entry and said if you have a camera, you shouldnt take pictures and if you do they will remove you. - In reality - there was no implications for taking pictures. We were sat in the second row and my Cardiff friend had his SLR out with zoom lens pretty much throughout the game. So don't worry! They don't confiscate cameras!

Flags - :laugh: - they were even giving out free ones in the ground - so don't worry about buying flags.

Alcohol - police have no problem with people drinking their own alcohol outside the ground.- remember this being the case with old wembley. Only Carlsberg is sold inside the ground at £3.50 a pint. I did see the odd pint smuggled into the seating area.

Anyway - hope that helps.

Enjoyed my first cup final today but looking forward to next week so much more!!

Pauly :o)

That's good news about the camera!

Personally I think banning poles is a bit harsh. Is it cos they knocked England out of the World Cup all those years ago?

Went to a game in Portugal once, tiny stadium Portimonense (in Portimao) v Toshacks Sporting Lisbon.

Thought alot of the fans were "keen beans" with warpaint and huge flags on 10 foot poles.

Once in the ground it all kicked off at one end where they simply whipped the flags off the poles and started whacking each other, really weird as they appeared to be a 10 foot circle in the middle of them all, with some poor copper getting battered trying to stop it all.

OK, I was at wembley today for the FA cup final. Yes I am a true Red, but had an opportunity to go - so don't give me a hard time.

Anyway - here's the low down on this long list of does and donts.

Cameras - The stewards frisked us on entry and said if you have a camera, you shouldnt take pictures and if you do they will remove you. - In reality - there was no implications for taking pictures. We were sat in the second row and my Cardiff friend had his SLR out with zoom lens pretty much throughout the game. So don't worry! They don't confiscate cameras!

Flags - :laugh: - they were even giving out free ones in the ground - so don't worry about buying flags.

Alcohol - police have no problem with people drinking their own alcohol outside the ground.- remember this being the case with old wembley. Only Carlsberg is sold inside the ground at £3.50 a pint. I did see the odd pint smuggled into the seating area.

Anyway - hope that helps.

Enjoyed my first cup final today but looking forward to next week so much more!!

Pauly :o)

Pauly, one thing i'm really hung up on is the bit about back packs.I intend on taking one to keep my programme,waterproof jacket and camera in, the original list says that this is PROHIBITED......Surley not as i would imagine a fair few people have the same intentions.

We plan to get the tube in so it's not as if i can just leg it back to the car if they refuse me entry.

This was however allowed on the two ocassions we got to the Millenium Stadium.

Any thoughts guys??

I sincerely hope the ban on air horns is not only gas powered ones but teh blowy ones as well. Don't wish to spoil the fun, especially of the youngsters, but when there are loads of kids doing it for hours and hours it does start to get on you nerves.

Totally agree. After the JPT final last year my ears were ringing for days.

Well I'm in a quandary... I was going to take my early 90's Sony Discman (too early for a recording facility on it) for a bit of music at halftime, but it clearly says on it "Class A Laser Product". I guess I'm just going to have to whistle and hum instead. Unless I can smuggle in a trumpet in my smuggled in pint glass in my smuggled in rucksack (not full of explosives as that would just be ridiculous)!

No to Skateboards and Scooters, what about a unicycle?

Hi

Are we allowed to take our own food and drink into the stadium in a bag?

I'm a little confused as to whats allowed and what isn't.

Thanks

I'm taking a carrier bag for my grub, plus some of those juice pouches (as bottles aren't allowed). No way am I paying Wembley prices for drinks.

The whole thing is one enormous rip off, they might have designed Wembley with an arch, they should have designed it with a slit in the top to show it for what it really is :bruce_h4h:

Archived