IGNORED

The Official 101 Reasons Why We Will Win Promotion Thread!

Br 1st ol

I'm sorry I'm GOD and I'm devoting all my powers for hull city next week, i may let you go up next season if your nice

staying down staying down staying down. we might, yes, might let you go up next year if you let us have all the good pubs in london next weekend!

staying down staying down staying down. we might, yes, might let you go up next year if you let us have all the good pubs in london next weekend!

you can have all the bars that Cardiff were using today if you don't mind the boarded up windows oh hang that will be like home form home for you guys so it's worked out for the best besides i will save all my drinking till after the game when we are sure we have won.

Anyhow goodluck cos i have it on very good authority the Fraizer Campbell is going to to be recalled any day now so he can take part in the build up to the Champions league final something about it being good experience for the future.

Which is rotten luck but still you have Dean Lardarse sorry windass who will be marked out of the game by boom boom McCombe. Its a good job the final is at the weekend cos Dean W would need to pick up his pension during the week.

EDIT sorry Ducky thought you were a Hull city fan what with the name an all they all call each other Duck up there BY ECK ITS GRIM UP NORTH

Guest DanC

Because the last time we won at Wembley we wore red, And were wearing red again this time, Basso is Jesus, We drink Cider and the best reason of them all, We will do it for Nick who is watching down on us.

sorry scratch that last reason juts checked official wembley site and it appears combine harvesters are on the banned list so can not count that one to the 101 reason guess that means i am on the train and tube like everyone else

Archived