IGNORED

The Official 101 Reasons Why We Will Win Promotion Thread!

Br 1st ol

Because the only time we have won at Wembley before was on the same date - 24th May 1986. I remember it well because I missed my dad's 60th birthday party in case I never had the chance to see City at Wembley again. Now I'm looking forward to my fourth visit!

53) Because we haven't lost to Hull in nine or ten visits and we should've taken six points off them this season.

54) The pressure is all on Hull whilst our players are preparing away from the media glare.

56) We always get promotion when we wear white shorts. It's white on Saturday.

57) We have never had a penalty in a playoff or "major" showpiece final. Its time we had one.

58) This will be GJ's 4th promotion in 6 years. He has the best recent promotion record of any manager in the football league.

59) We have more players who have experienced promotion than Hull, this will be a key factor and we will settle quickly on the day and get that all important first goal.

60) Lee Trundle scored one of the best goals seen in a showpiece final for Swansea in the Paint or window final. He is fitter than he has ever been and ready to take Wembley by storm.

61) Nick Carle is long overdue a goal. Australians have a winning mentality and he will love it on Saturday.

62) My mate's ol man watched the then City keeper Ray Cashley score with a clearance against Hull many years ago and claims we are their bogey team just as Stoke is ours.

Archived