IGNORED

General Sale

PhilC

Wow that was simple, got in straight away and used my ticketmaster account , 4 cheap tickets in the gods :winner_third_h4h:

Damn! I have to wait! 10 mins down to 6 quite quickly though, hope it won't be much longer....need to get back to bed!

Wow that was simple, got in straight away and used my ticketmaster account , 4 cheap tickets in the gods :winner_third_h4h:

same here :dance:

i was refreshing the link every 30 seconds from 8:55 ...just in case they went on sale early - and they did ----- 30 seconds early :laugh:

got my ticket booked for block 532 row 33 seat 172 :dance:

£40 though :blink: :noexpression:

Guest churchill gaffer
My dad just called, my brother talked him out of getting a ticket this morning due to the cost. Well, **** 'em. I was taken to my first City game by my great-grandfather 18 years ago and don't know how long another game like this will come around!

OK some people can not afford the money?

I would hold back on other things so I could take my son!!!!!

This is going to cost me £300.00 with food etc.

Are they really City fans?

Just a little too easy... conspiricy me thinks... I'm always suspicious when technology works... Lures me into it's world of false promises... OH! WEMBELY! WEMBELY! WE'RE THE FAMOUS BRISTOL CITY AND WE'RE OFF TO WEMBELY!

I know that feeling. Far too easy and such a nervous wait untill the confirmation email actually comes through. But it has and I'm happy.

Thanks to all of you who had a lie in today!

The phone line seemed mental though!

Got it now, the search worked. cheers lads.

Solentrobin - I take it you're travelling up from Southampton...are you getting the train? There's three of us heading from Soto'n - more the merrier I say!

me and a mate are going up via the joys of megabus!!!!!

£33 return for 2 people

Trying to get just 1 ticket online and since 9/18 it's been telling me no tickets available. have they sold out completely? Can't believe this.

Trying to get just 1 ticket online and since 9/18 it's been telling me no tickets available. have they sold out completely? Can't believe this.

Whoever stole my Section 129 Row 1 seat better own up! That two minute deadline is crap, its not even enough time for the site to finish loading.

I was sat there with a phone in one hand and the laptop balanced on me knees... Phone just engaged but internet smooth as a baby... Got e-mail so it's all confirmed. Been up since 6:30 with the kids... So that's why we had them... To stop me lying in when the big chance came. Thank you kids for three years of sleep deprevation. It was worth it!

me and a mate are going up via the joys of megabus!!!!!

£33 return for 2 people

Might just go for that too...when I manage to get tickets. No joy on the phone and the website's telling me it can't find tickets that match my request (3x£50 - surely can't have sold out, can they?)

Yes, the online system was so easy compared to the ridiculous constant dialling we STH had to endure.

In contrast:

On Thursday I dialled every 20 seconds for 75 minutes before getting through to an automated system that only allowed me to choose the price level of my tickets and didn't give me a choice of where I was sitting. There was enormous amounts of confusion about whetehr you could talk to a human or endure the automation, what tickets werre left, whether you could choose your seat, etc., etc., etc.

Finally, got my order in after about 15 minutes of punching buttons and recording my name and address

This morning, I was straight in on the ticketmaster website at 8.58am, booked 2 tickets that showed me location, was able to discard and change if I wanted, and completed the sale within 5 minutes. By 9.10, I had received email confirmation that the tickets were ordered and winging their way to me.

THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE.

Once again, the STHs have endured unneccessary, stressful frustration trying to order tickets - shame on the club.

Archived