IGNORED

General Sale

PhilC

Wow that was simple, got in straight away and used my ticketmaster account , 4 cheap tickets in the gods :winner_third_h4h:

Same here, phone line was overwhelmed, tried the online approach. "Please wait 8 mins", four mins later I was submitting credit card details. I'm in Block 547.

WARNING; if you don't have a mbile phone, you cannot submit a booking. WHY???

Trying to get just 1 ticket online and since 9/18 it's been telling me no tickets available. have they sold out completely? Can't believe this.

try again, it happened with me tried again and was offered £97 ticket

Might just go for that too...when I manage to get tickets. No joy on the phone and the website's telling me it can't find tickets that match my request (3x£50 - surely can't have sold out, can they?)

http://www.megabus.com/uk/

10-25 from southampton, in london 12-40

and back

london waterloo 9-39pm back in southampton 11-18pm

according to main site. tickets all sold out, in 20 minutes

OK some people can not afford the money?

I would hold back on other things so I could take my son!!!!!

This is going to cost me £300.00 with food etc.

Are they really City fans?

Well, I know it is expensive but que sara sara. I knew things weren't looking hopeful last night when he was moaning that tickets for the charity shield when he went were cheaper.

But I couldn't believe it when my dad called and said they'd been talking about it this morning and they'd decided not to go - I'm sure my dad REALLY wants to go but doesn't want to hurt his feelings by going without him. I didn't really have time to argue the point before they went up for sale unfortunately :angry:

I AM SO DISSAPOINTED AND ANGRY! I COULDN'T GET THROUGH.

I HAVE NO SEASON TICKET AS I CAN'T MAKE IT TO EVERY MATCH BUT I GO TO AT LAST TEN. I FIND IT REALLY ANNOYING THAT PEOPLE WHO NEVER BEEN IN THERE LIFES GET TO GO?

WHY DIDN'T THEY SET UP PRIORITY GROUPS?

ANYONE GOT A SPARE TICKET?

Block 538 was so easy to get them.

Full marks to Ticketmaster tbh I was expecting it to take ages.

I've just read the confirmatory email from them (remember the game is in SIX days time).

"Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 7-10 days before the event. Please do not contact us unless you have not received your tickets within 7 days of the event."

More nervous waiting then! :fingerscrossed:

http://www.megabus.com/uk/

10-25 from southampton, in london 12-40

and back

london waterloo 9-39pm back in southampton 11-18pm

according to main site. tickets all sold out, in 20 minutes

I couldn't believe it...started at 8.55 - phone and internet. No luck unfortunately. I suppose it's £100 saved toward an ST for next year...

Went on line got mine in less than 5 MINUTES sat in block 143 (just underneath royal box) once i receive these i will be selling 2 up in 534 - (extra ticket for my mum) i will sell these for face value though !!!!!!

** PLEASE DON'T PM ANYONE, SORRY THESE TICKETS ARE GONE I'M AFRAID **

:fastasleep:

Archived