IGNORED

Have A Great Day Guys

Portishead Red

If the club had allocated each ST holder 4 tickets instead of two then maybe a true fan like yourself would have been able to get a ticket.I'm sure you must know ST holders who would have got you sorted out.

Instead anyone who managed to get through this morning could grab 4 tickets.My nieghbour has just told me he got 4 tickets for himself,wife and two lads.His missus has never been to a live football match in her life.

I tried to get two tickets for my daughter and her boyfriend but couldn't get through either but if I had I would offered the tickets to you.

I really feel for you mate, I really do.

There should have been more of a priority scheme in place... IE people with stubs from the playoff semi final get the chance for tickets, or at least people on the clubs database.

Hopefully there will be another allocation coming our way and genuine fans can get tickets.

I really feel for you mate, I really do.

There should have been more of a priority scheme in place... IE people with stubs from the playoff semi final get the chance for tickets, or at least people on the clubs database.

Hopefully there will be another allocation coming our way and genuine fans can get tickets.

sometimes i just feel like washing my hands with this football club

If the club had allocated each ST holder 4 tickets instead of two then maybe a true fan like yourself would have been able to get a ticket.I'm sure you must know ST holders who would have got you sorted out.

Instead anyone who managed to get through this morning could grab 4 tickets.My nieghbour has just told me he got 4 tickets for himself,wife and two lads.His missus has never been to a live football match in her life.

I tried to get two tickets for my daughter and her boyfriend but couldn't get through either but if I had I would offered the tickets to you.

Very noble suggestion, and here's the rub: perhaps some of those who bought four on general sale will look deep into their souls and consider the genuine City fans on here who are ticketless instead of their mate's brother who usually watches rugby/Manure/Sags/Jeff Stelling, but fancies seeing Wembley even though their position is like that of Switzerland, f*cking neutral.

It's sad that situations like this happen, and hindsight is a wonderful thing, but the allocations policy for this game was p*ss poor for the loyalty of so many true fans who aren't current s/t holders.

Andy

i had me and two other people trying to get threw from 8.30 this mornin non of us got any and after they sold out ticketmaster changed it from 4 tickets to two per applicant whats the deal with that i rarley miss games and if i do I'm listenin to it on the radio I'm on the city website vertually everday but yet i couldnt get a ticket i would have a season ticket but I'm a student and work part time so cant afford one

its a joke how people then sell tickets on ebay for a stupid price obviously with no respect for bristol city club

i spit on there graves they are scum!!

ST holders should definitely have been allocated 4 - would have made a real difference I believe. No Wembley trip for me...but hey, at least I was at the Palace away leg - a game we couldn't even sell out!!

I had the same problem had good friends who go to alot of matches get up this morning to order online. Thankfully most of them have tickets. But it always seems to be a few of the genuine ones that miss out.

Less of 'the few' mate. i am sure thousands of us have missed out here.

Robbored sums it up nicely.. 2 tickets to season ticket holders and, effectively, 4 tickets to any tom d### or harry incl the touts.... thats is an absolute shambolic arrangement.

This is a massive c**k up by City or whoever enforced that numbers arrangement and I am not usually that critical.

Morning All

Up at 8.30am trying to get tickets, sold out and i didnt even get through.

I have missed 3 home AND away games this year and missed less than that in previous years....and i don't have a ticket!

Sob story? To damn right!

Why not get a ST out of interest, if you attend the home games anyway?

Works out cheaper..

:noexpression:

Morning All

Up at 8.30am trying to get tickets, sold out and i didnt even get through.

I have missed 3 home AND away games this year and missed less than that in previous years....and i don't have a ticket!

Sob story? To damn right!

don't give up just yet; :fingerscrossed: give the club a chance to try for more tickets tomorrow; hey they may even give them to the right people this time :disapointed2se:

All noted guys regarding 4 tickets for each season ticket. I was sure (with other ST members) to buy 3 other tickets for friends and family who visit the gate

Funny thing is

Season Ticket holders only claimed 17,000 (approx) meaning 3000 (approx) did not take the advantage and buy an extra ticket for "a other"

?????????????????????????????????

All noted guys regarding 4 tickets for each season ticket. I was sure (with other ST members) to buy 3 other tickets for friends and family who visit the gate

Funny thing is

Season Ticket holders only claimed 17,000 (approx) meaning 3000 (approx) did not take the advantage and buy an extra ticket for "a other"

?????????????????????????????????

well me and my old man would be two of them 3000 then,as to be fiar we saw no reason to purchase anymore tickets than thoose for are selves.

We firmely belive thoose tickets should be for other city supporters and not so we could take a mate along with us.

Less of 'the few' mate. i am sure thousands of us have missed out here.

Robbored sums it up nicely.. 2 tickets to season ticket holders and, effectively, 4 tickets to any tom d### or harry incl the touts.... thats is an absolute shambolic arrangement.

This is a massive c**k up by City or whoever enforced that numbers arrangement and I am not usually that critical.

So by your reckoning, the 17000 tickets sold to season ticket holders have been sold to "loyal" fans only, whereas the other 20,000 have gone to glory hunters and touts. Hmm, wonder why we don't have 17000 fans at every home game then?

So by your reckoning, the 17000 tickets sold to season ticket holders have been sold to "loyal" fans only, whereas the other 20,000 have gone to glory hunters and touts. Hmm, wonder why we don't have 17000 fans at every home game then?

We averaged 16,300 this season so it isn't that far off 17,000.

First reply to Portishead's post has made me flaming mad.

Bumpkum, the club should have had a voucher system in place end of. Who is to say an ST holder would have given the tickets they got to a fellow loyal supporter they don't know from Adam and not their girlfriends Dad or just a mate who aint been to the Gate all season?

Once again our club has let down loyal supporters like Portishead and hundreds of others who have been to more games this season than many who will have tickets have been to in their lives.

I'm actually feeling guilty because I have got a Juvenile ticket for my Son who in all honesty doesn't really support the club and only really wants to go because it's at Wembley. If I'd have said we were going to Stockport v Rochdale he'd have gone, he hasn't seen us since Wrexham away on the fans day although he did ateend away games with me regularly before that.

I really do feel strongl;y with regard to how the club have acted over this, it's not like they haven't experienced the demand before. A couple of home games should have been chosen for ticket priority and one away and that a game where you could get a ticket without being an ST holder such as Barnsley or Hull away one evening.

It stinks, it really really does.

How many of the Glory hunters will support the club at the Gate next season if we lose at Wembley? How many will be there if we are bottom half in the Championship next Season? Even top 6? Aye, the home leg play off and then at Wembley if we get there.

I didn't use mine either, my brother purchased mine on his ST. I would of had no problem in letting someone of use it if they would of started a thread asking.

I did, begged on behalf of 8 loyal exiles who attended an average of 8 away games between them this season (would of been more but a couple of games none of us could get tickets as sold out to ST holders), only one person contacted me and they had used their ST book but what offering his Foundation which you couldn't use both.

We averaged 16,300 this season so it isn't that far off 17,000.

Ah, that's ok then - so by inference most of the people that attand every week know a season ticket holder and have managed to get a ticket. Why are people whingeing again?

Archived