IGNORED

Always Believe Banner

Percy Parrot

We're going ahead and if it's not allowed in I'll stick it on a coach or in someone's car.

A big word for Paul at Signmarket too who has done us a brilliant deal.

I will send everyone details of how to get me money. If I end up with any spare (I think we just have the right amount) then I will put it in a charity collection if that's ok as I can't think of anything else worth putting it towards.

Out of interest, does sign market do all sorts of football flags etc?

If so do they have a website?

Cheers

Out of interest, does sign market do all sorts of football flags etc?

If so do they have a website?

Cheers

Not sure if they have a website but drop Paul an email Paul@signmarket.co.uk . They do signs (obviously), boards and stuff but also flags. Not sure if they only do big things or what.

We're going ahead and if it's not allowed in I'll stick it on a coach or in someone's car.

A big word for Paul at Signmarket too who has done us a brilliant deal.

I will send everyone details of how to get me money. If I end up with any spare (I think we just have the right amount) then I will put it in a charity collection if that's ok as I can't think of anything else worth putting it towards.

Great song - proper hairs on the back of the neck job - will make a fantastic banner.

I'll happily contribute via Paypal if you PM me.

Percy, I can also chip in - at least if they don't let it in it could find a new home at the Gate?

I know plenty of people have offered donations already but I'm sure if they don't mind if their donation is reduced a little? ;)

its going to look freakin awesome draped off of a balcony behind the goal!

Archived