IGNORED

Beating Palace Or Beating Hartlepool ?

cummins17

what did you prefer beating palace or beating hartlepool ? ovisually talking out brighton won at millenium stadium, on then night of both games what were you more overjoyed about !

well considering i was only about 11 or 12 when we beat hartlepool defiently myself i would have to say beating palace what a night i was !

you reds :englandsmile4wf:

Yeah beating Palace - The Hartlepool game was the night of my last day at school and I was hungover from all the booze and did not enjoy the game that much.

Both games are up there as the best ever though.

mate thats exactly the same for me but the other way round, the night before palace game was my last day of school with the piss up at night but i survived the hangover for the palace game and i much prefered beating the palace then last night with all me school mates

love the reds

Hartlepool. That game, Brighton, and then Rotherham last year were all so tense because of the absolute desperation to get out of that division.

This year, we're all just living the dream. Yeah we'll be gutted if we lose on Saturday having come so far, but once that subsides we would still be able to look back on a cracking season, and ahead to another. That is how I felt at 90mins last Tuesday when I thought we'd run out of steam, disappointed but not disconsolate.

Guest DanC

Has to be Palace, For the Hartlepool games we were crap apart from the last 5 mins in the 2nd leg. But the Palace games had everything.

Archived