IGNORED

Pitch Being Relaid

Antman

apart from the goalmouth, the pitch seemed in good nick.

when we went on it after palace I was impressed with how thick the grass was.

not like previous seasons 'visits' where it was a bit threadbare. I thought this season it was new, with that synthetic stuff woven in for durability

maybe they're just relaying the goal area only?

oh, and what happened to those sprinklers?

apart from the goalmouth, the pitch seemed in good nick.

when we went on it after palace I was impressed with how thick the grass was.

not like previous seasons 'visits' where it was a bit threadbare. I thought this season it was new, with that synthetic stuff woven in for durability

maybe they're just relaying the goal area only?

oh, and what happened to those sprinklers?

hmm yes but maybe a pitch of that quality needs relaying every year. maybe the fact that if we go up they want the best quality possible.But yes I wouldn't mind leaving the pitch and maybe trying to place some temporay stands in the corners somehow who knows how but just a idea.( if we go up that is not there yet of course)

was a new inovation in materials mix for pitches, as far as i'm aware at the time ours was the only pitch of this make up apart from Newcastle.

pitch make up is continually evolving, or it could be the drainage underneath was too effective and the pitch dried out to much, you saw the dust on top near the corner flag during the palace game.

either way this pitch make up obviosly works, and hopefully the relaid one will be even better .

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived