IGNORED

My Wife Has A Sinlge Friend Who Is Looking For A Young Man

Mrdc

Mods - please move this if you don’t want it in the main football forum but thought I would try my luck as its the Summer.

My wife has a friend who is on the look out for a man, as she is painfully shy she does not get out that much. This is why we are trying a few alternative ways to find her Mr Right.

She has just turned 30, very attractive and articulate and incredibly genuine and not just looking for one thing....

She really does not like people who just want to get drunk all the time. However, she does live in Swindon.....

If anybody might be genuinely interested please let me know.

Picture?

Mods - please move this if you don’t want it in the main football forum but thought I would try my luck as its the Summer.

My wife has a friend who is on the look out for a man, as she is painfully shy she does not get out that much. This is why we are trying a few alternative ways to find her Mr Right.

She has just turned 30, very attractive and articulate and incredibly genuine and not just looking for one thing....

She really does not like people who just want to get drunk all the time. However, she does live in Swindon.....

Not sure if this is the right way of going about it although I can understand why she might be looking outside of Swindle!! I await the stampede of 'genuine' contenders!

Look I'm not lifestyle guru but I don't think looking for love on the otib website is the best way to fix you wife friend with a soul mate.

There are some right reprobates , scoundrels and nutters on this site.

(I include myself in the above statement)

I think you need a respectable dating site.

It might be more appropriate for this post to be on BCFC ziderheads. :cool2:

Archived