IGNORED

My Wife Has A Sinlge Friend Who Is Looking For A Young Man

Mrdc

Well I'm willing to sell my wife if anyone's interested. 10k?

I'm into wife swapping.

Got a set of golf clubs, some spanners and a second hand lawn mower for her last week!

this is not now funny , Does this imaginary person have a name, doubt it, photo's..no WIND UP...YES..the latest comments i have read makes me wonder what kind of peeps are on here x

It is not a wind up. There are no photos of her on this thread, but genuine interest has been followed up....

• Admin

This all reminds me of the time a girl called Svetlana from Moscow contacted me to inform me she was sick of Russian men & wanted to come to England to start a new life with me, an English gentleman. She sent some pictures and boy was she stunning! All she needed was £10k to help with air fares and cutting thru some red tape. Unfortunately this turned out not to be enough and as I couldn't afford another £15k to smooth things over with Russia's border officials I was forced to let this opportunity pass me by :(

This all reminds me of the time a girl called Svetlana from Moscow contacted me to inform me she was sick of Russian men & wanted to come to England to start a new life with me, an English gentleman. She sent some pictures and boy was she stunning! All she needed was £10k to help with air fares and cutting thru some red tape. Unfortunately this turned out not to be enough and as I couldn't afford another £15k to smooth things over with Russia's border officials I was forced to let this opportunity pass me by :(

You jest....but a numpty in work almost fell for one of these scams. The sad thing is, he didn't believe people telling him it was a scam. Shock, he's a sag.

It's a scam??????? Oh hell................

Unfortunately it is, and it happens an awful lot.

2 years ago, two chaps called Steve and Keith were told that if they paid 'X' amount of thousands of pounds, they would be given a commanding, atheletic, strong, pacey centre half......

.....we got Damion Stewart.

Scams galore everywhere

Unfortunately it is, and it happens an awful lot.

2 years ago, two chaps called Steve and Keith were told that if they paid 'X' amount of thousands of pounds, they would be given a commanding, atheletic, strong, pacey centre half......

.....we got Damion Stewart.

Scams galore everywhere

I heard a similar story about a right back we signed

Archived